Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spirit Pack Or Nightmare Pack?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Hey whats up Wizards Its me once again JordanDeathTamer from school.The very first time i posted a topic it was about the nightmare pack and they brought it out and then it disappeared?We still have no main pack for and not even for so i wanted to bring it to everyone's attention once again.Last time i got a lot of comments on this topic and i think everyone that has a wizard that is apart of the three spirit schools should post about this if they also agree.I am not saying this is just about the bringing back the nightmare pack but if we cant get our own pack just like and then keep the nightmare pack out.I see it as being completely unfair that and has three packs in the crown shop that is for those schools including pheniox shamans and ravens even has there own school.I mean balance even has a pack completely to there self can we please get something for death.Thank You leave some post and let me how you feel with those post Wizards

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JordanDeathTamer on May 5, 2014 wrote:
Hey whats up Wizards Its me once again JordanDeathTamer from school.The very first time i posted a topic it was about the nightmare pack and they brought it out and then it disappeared?We still have no main pack for and not even for so i wanted to bring it to everyone's attention once again.Last time i got a lot of comments on this topic and i think everyone that has a wizard that is apart of the three spirit schools should post about this if they also agree.I am not saying this is just about the bringing back the nightmare pack but if we cant get our own pack just like and then keep the nightmare pack out.I see it as being completely unfair that and has three packs in the crown shop that is for those schools including pheniox shamans and ravens even has there own school.I mean balance even has a pack completely to there self can we please get something for death.Thank You leave some post and let me how you feel with those post Wizards
The Nightmare Pack didn't disappear, it comes back every Halloween time. (Though I think it should be available year round and no, don't get rid of it!)

Personally I think there should be school-specific packs. Ice would have their own pack, Fire, etc., available only to Ice wizards, Fire wizards, etc., but totally able to trade in our shared banks.