Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Smith in Unicorn Way Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
Hey there. I have found the smith in Unicorn Way....However when I walk up to him it does not register that I have found him...Anyone else have this issue, and is there any way to continue with the quest? Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
vettech91 on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
Hey there. I have found the smith in Unicorn Way....However when I walk up to him it does not register that I have found him...Anyone else have this issue, and is there any way to continue with the quest? Thanks!
I never had a problem with that Smith. Are you sure that you didn't already pick it up and forgot that you did?

Look at that quest in your Quest Log File. You can click on the 'arrows' on the side of the quest box, and it will show you which Smith you still need. If the Unicorn Way Smith is not showing in that box, then you already picked it up.

You can still continue with the quest and go pick up the other ones. There is no set order for picking them up.

Hope this helped.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Open up the map, and look to see where Lady Oriel is in the Hedge Maze.

You won't actually enter the hedge maze at all. Instead, walk right up to the Unicorn statue directly in front of the hedge maze entrance; and turn around 180 degrees.

Now look to your right, and walk towards the smith.

I hope this helps!