Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Spells Appearing in Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2017
Hi! So I have a question about a bug that keeps appearing all over. Recently in Triton Avenue I've been seeing a healing spell that keeps appearing right next to the teleport pad to get up the cliff side. It's appeared 3 times now and seems frozen. It doesn't go away until you leave the game or wait a long period of time. Just now I saw an Ice Bird next to Pixie just flying there. There wasn't anyone there as a school quest or anything. They were just... there.

I just wanted to know if I was the only one seeing this. Is this a quest bug or a spell bug? I just wanted to get this out in the open!

~ Andrew WinterVault

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
FlorEuffer on Apr 10, 2020 wrote:
Hi! So I have a question about a bug that keeps appearing all over. Recently in Triton Avenue I've been seeing a healing spell that keeps appearing right next to the teleport pad to get up the cliff side. It's appeared 3 times now and seems frozen. It doesn't go away until you leave the game or wait a long period of time. Just now I saw an Ice Bird next to Pixie just flying there. There wasn't anyone there as a school quest or anything. They were just... there.

I just wanted to know if I was the only one seeing this. Is this a quest bug or a spell bug? I just wanted to get this out in the open!

~ Andrew WinterVault
this happens like normal its a minor glitch that doesnt really need to be fixed its been around forever its just something the server does sometimes