Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Proffesor Balestrom Side quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2013
Hi. I finished Dragonspyre and I got a notice from Professor Balestrom. (Ps I am a ice wizard.) He gave me a side quest about a distress call. It is getting really long and I got to a part where I have to go into a really hard dungeon which I keep dying in. The dungeon is in Marlybone. Does anyone know how much longer the side quest is and what is next? Thank you!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Emma IceFlower on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I finished Dragonspyre and I got a notice from Professor Balestrom. (Ps I am a ice wizard.) He gave me a side quest about a distress call. It is getting really long and I got to a part where I have to go into a really hard dungeon which I keep dying in. The dungeon is in Marlybone. Does anyone know how much longer the side quest is and what is next? Thank you!
You don't need to do this, and shouldn't even try alone. This is meant for at least 2 people, and preferably 3-4.
Go do your main storyline quests and worry about this much, much later.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
That quest was required to go to Celestia but now it's not. After the dungeon in Marleybone the quest is over though in my opinion, it isn't really worth doing.