Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Off The Quest]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Hello, My name is Aidan. My in-game name is Kimberly Deathslinger. I've decided to play the game wrong and use my membership to do the big dungeons as I am now off of the "Main Quest' line. I am unable to retrieve the quest which I think was disbanded in Krokatopia. Is there anyway to get back on track with the help of a staff member

Administrator
Quest Finder can get you back on Track.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/stuck-looking-for-a-quest-use-quest-finder-8ad6a4194304fe6b01430c3fb2d86547

Having trouble finding what quest you need to do next? Looking for something new to do? Now you can simply press a button and find a nearby quest!

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.

community@wizard101.com