Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mysterios street......

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
what is the street that is in the cave of triton a.? is it a hidden street for students only? or is it a "in process" super mega hard dungeon? or... is it the resting place of the titans! ( by the way i beleive that during the great war of titans there were also titans too that were born when the titans attacked each other, and they had a "hidden war" wich gave birth to the titans with infulence of the titans, thus giving birth to the seven schools of magic we now today, yes imagination runing trough me) that would be awsome! or is it a street that is so twisted and crazy that it is a dungeon that you must complete to go to the next world, after khrysalis part 2, or is it just a trap for wizards who are TOO curios ( i would go in ) come on have imagination and give another idea! or one of the opperators could tell the truth of that street, hmm?

isaac goldheart lvl 23 "ninja master"

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
it is a cave they use as a dungeon during the Halloween event quests.

not much to say on it but if you wanna see for yourself you'll have to wait 'til closer to that time of year

-The RavenCatcher

100 955763

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
That's a dungeon for Halloween. Do you honestly think KI would restrict a certain area to only one school?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They really should bring that back more than just October. I the vampire bunny and veggie farming.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Robobot1747 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
That's a dungeon for Halloween. Do you honestly think KI would restrict a certain area to only one school?
This has actually been done before. However, it is only for minor things like quests to obtain spells, or things like the Ice quest to enter Khrysalis.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Robobot1747 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
they did that with the cave in golem court, in my whole gameplay, i have only entered ther once

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
KKoop3 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
This has actually been done before. However, it is only for minor things like quests to obtain spells, or things like the Ice quest to enter Khrysalis.
School quests aren't dungeons they are school quests.

Every school has to do the same quest to enter Khrysalis.

The cave in golem court: everyone has access to once you get to the dragonspyre quest that sends you there.

-The RavenCatcher