Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lets start a story about wizard city!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
Valkoor the Troll on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
The snowman became a snowman

dun dun dun dara!
I'm gonna continue it.....

the snowman got stomped on by a wooly mammoth and the mammoth started crushing buildings and putting holes in the ground from stomping so hard but the arcane builders came and fixed the buildings and stone floor but a.....

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 4, 2016 wrote:
I'm gonna continue it.....

the snowman got stomped on by a wooly mammoth and the mammoth started crushing buildings and putting holes in the ground from stomping so hard but the arcane builders came and fixed the buildings and stone floor but a.....
no one is posting in this topic so i'm gonna continue it some more...

giant dragon came from a unknown world and was hurt. so the life and fire wizards came and healed the dragon. and the dragon became the guardian of wizard city and fought off all the giant monster's.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
...Until a giant ninja pig arrived and beat the dragon, and the only thing that could stop this pig is a...

Hero
May 07, 2015
buzz123432 on May 16, 2016 wrote:
...Until a giant ninja pig arrived and beat the dragon, and the only thing that could stop this pig is a...
giant wizard but no one knew how to make a wizard giant sized but the storm professor knew how to make a potion to do that but he needed stuff from......

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
...The Royal Museum, but in order to get it, you will need help from...

Hero
May 07, 2015
buzz123432 on May 20, 2016 wrote:
...The Royal Museum, but in order to get it, you will need help from...
the death professor. but the door to nightside was locked. but the myth professor knew where a key was... in his tower but it was over run with.........

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Hero
May 07, 2015
spooky jim on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
fairies and elves...
but they wouldn't leave. unless the life professor came and used a spell to make them leave peacefully. but she lost the spell to........

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
spooky jim on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
fairies and elves...
but i came with a lot of other life wizards and befriended the fairies and evles and let them to an enchanted forest then they got the key and were about to go to the nightside when

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
sun girl1122 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
but they wouldn't leave. unless the life professor came and used a spell to make them leave peacefully. but she lost the spell to........
your post came late

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
the card master and he has ultimate power much stronger then a max and could destroy one in one hit

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
...Malistaire Drake who was going to trade the spell card for the Dragonspyre key until of course the Emperor of Mooshu would not take the spell card nor give him the key, so Malistaire gave it to Gurtok Piercer! who is now buy tea in Marleybone.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2015
Okay so starting in wizard city for the first time may be exciting and all but things get harder and harder along the way, especially when you get a membership and start going to discover new worlds, krokatopia, grizzleheim, marleybone, wysteria etc. But you can't be a lone wolf your whole wizard career don't be afraid to ask for help or team up in dungeons, cause it took me like a million times to complete this one dungeon by myself so I had to ask for help and try to team up. If I hadn't done what I did at that time I wouldn't be level 36 today.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
buzz123432 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
...Malistaire Drake who was going to trade the spell card for the Dragonspyre key until of course the Emperor of Mooshu would not take the spell card nor give him the key, so Malistaire gave it to Gurtok Piercer! who is now buy tea in Marleybone.
show a group of wizards were set out to find him and they find him but he wants the mega tea its the best tasting tea ever but the one who is holding it is

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
buzz123432 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
if a post comes commenting about the leave it alone and don't comment it

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Support0526 on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:
Okay so starting in wizard city for the first time may be exciting and all but things get harder and harder along the way, especially when you get a membership and start going to discover new worlds, krokatopia, grizzleheim, marleybone, wysteria etc. But you can't be a lone wolf your whole wizard career don't be afraid to ask for help or team up in dungeons, cause it took me like a million times to complete this one dungeon by myself so I had to ask for help and try to team up. If I hadn't done what I did at that time I wouldn't be level 36 today.
this is a story not someone complaining about not leveling up

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mario king on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
the card master and he has ultimate power much stronger then a max and could destroy one in one hit
if no one is going to continue this story i will in fact i think i will a group of wizards ( grandmaster to exalted while the higher and lower ones stay and defend wizard city ) venture out into the unknown to find a spell named endless chaos that they could trade for the spell that they need to get the fairies and what ever the other thing out but the holder of endless chaos is a creature of unknown power beaten only by the cardmaster will the group of wizards beat it and this is what is happening in wizard city ambrose: harrggh gamma: remain calm students merlee has the ninja pig trapped but it won't stay trapped for ever he's using all his powers and can't talk so run along get your study's done

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
mario king on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
your post came late
Her post actually came first.

Heather StarSong lvl 67

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Ok... I will continue the thread. *Clears throat*

Lydia Greyrose had a frog in her throat, so Halston Bealstrom came to give her a cure. But then, Lord Nightshade appeared out of nowhere and... (Continue the story here!)

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mario king on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:
show a group of wizards were set out to find him and they find him but he wants the mega tea its the best tasting tea ever but the one who is holding it is
there it is ignore it

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
Her post actually came first.

Heather StarSong lvl 67
it actruly took two days for it to come

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
mario king on Jun 6, 2016 wrote:
it actruly took two days for it to come
Yeah, but when I checked on the message boards, I saw her post and yours wasnt there. Anyways, ignore me, continue the story!

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
DayOldMuffin on Jun 6, 2016 wrote:

Lydia Greyrose had a frog in her throat, so Halston Bealstrom came to give her a cure. But then, Lord Nightshade appeared out of nowhere and... (Continue the story here!)
what part of the story is that you can't post stuff non relating to the story

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
DayOldMuffin on Jun 6, 2016 wrote:

And then casts them into a deep, chaotic, sleep. Leaving the frog still in Lydia's throat. Then Lord Nightshade starts putting more magic teachers and students through the same kind of sleep that Halston and Lydia are in. They started sending the most valuable death students they could, but even they were either put to sleep or taken by Nightshade. (Continue the story here!)

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Michelle SandRiver on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
And then casts them into a deep, chaotic, sleep. Leaving the frog still in Lydia's throat. Then Lord Nightshade starts putting more magic teachers and students through the same kind of sleep that Halston and Lydia are in. They started sending the most valuable death students they could, but even they were either put to sleep or taken by Nightshade. (Continue the story here!)

you guys have no right to change the subject of the story