Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a bug? Catacombs - King Detritus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2014
ok so I have fought King Detritus many times now and he seems like he is bugged. I have 4 separate issues.

Damage bug?
We did this battle 3 separate times. He used Orthrus on the 1st round every time but the damage seems completely random.
* First run it hit around 2500 damage to each player
* Second run it hit around 2250 damage to each player
* Third run it hit around 790 damage to each player
There were no modifiers on any of those runs (No blades, traps ect.)

Tardiness bug?
Me and my friend joined late in the first round, and the player that ran in solo died. When he fled and came back the boss said "Your tardiness is disgusting!" then hit a me instead of the person that just ran back in.

5 Enemy's bug?
So on the round that I killed the boss, before it came around to my shot the boss brought a minion in underneath himself then killed the minion at the end making 4 minions and himself on the field in one round, which reduced it back down to just 3 minions after the boss died.

Shadowpip bug?
He started with a shadow pip that he used immediately. He got another shadow pip on the second round and used it again. He got another shadow pip on the third round and used it AGAIN. He got a shadow pip of the 4th and 5th rounds but didn't use them this time. Is it normal for him to have a 100% chance of getting a shadow pips?