Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm back to play Wizards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Hey guys I've been deployed to Iraq for the past year if anyone of you guys would want to know i was a Green Beret. And i just got back, I've been playing wizards ever since the first day it came out.

So i want to know whats new can you still buy like the Helephant hat with crowns Etc.
Thanks,
Evan

Administrator
Welcome back! You may benefit from a quick brush up on all the changes that have been made to the game during your absence. Just go to https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes and you'll see a menu on the right with dates and titles of all the changes that were made. Click on one to get more information about that specific update.

You'll note that in March of 2009, Zeke changed his inventory and no longer offered the item you speak of for Crowns. He's also taken up a new location and a new vocation, he's strictly mount rentals now.

Have a good time reading the updates, there's lots to see and explore, so have fun!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Alm0stTheir wrote:
Hey guys I've been deployed to Iraq for the past year if anyone of you guys would want to know i was a Green Beret. And i just got back, I've been playing wizards ever since the first day it came out.

So i want to know whats new can you still buy like the Helephant hat with crowns Etc.
Thanks,
Evan

Hey and welcome back!! Make sure to check out that link Prof. Gray rose gave you. I think you may like the new gardening they put in. And Celistia is awesome too. If you need help in the new world let me know by replying. Also they raised the level cap. The new clouths are awesome. They may not look the best but the stats are worth it. Also they have a new crafting badge it's alittle easier now to get since everyone isn't trying to get it at the same time. Good luck and I hope you have fun!!!!

Heather Icewhisper lvl60 legendary

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Green Beret? Kewl. And about wizards, they mostly changed everything and a new world called Celestia came out. See you in the Spiral Evan

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Alm0stTheir wrote:

Thanks,
Evan

Welcome home Evan! Enjoy your travels around the Spiral :)

Scarlet, Moira, Rowan

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
As a mother of a formerly deployed 3rd ID son I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all you've done, for the sacrifices you've made and I'm so thankful you came back. Most people do not stop and think of all the men and women who give up so much in the name of their country. I'm so grateful to know that there are people like you in this world.

Enjoy Wizard 101 and welcome back!

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Alm0stTheir wrote:

Thanks,
Evan

Cool! Great that you're serving your country. Not sure about the Helephant Hat, I've never heard of it, but if you're level 48 fire, you'll get it.