Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't recive this quest "The carpe diem society"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
i have went to the libarian in the commons. Checking for this quest in order to recive the badge "scribe of the howling wind".The quest is called"The crape diem society". i'm level 66 and storm. whenever i go to him he never has it pleas help me.

Thank You

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
that's a special event quest, so you can only do it when the "Lost Pages" are up. It comes on every few months.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Richard Jadetalon on May 17, 2014 wrote:
i have went to the libarian in the commons. Checking for this quest in order to recive the badge "scribe of the howling wind".The quest is called"The crape diem society". i'm level 66 and storm. whenever i go to him he never has it pleas help me.

Thank You
This quest is temporary and is brought back for brief times, whenever KI feels like it.
Relax and wait... and pay attention to the load screen or messages here...

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The lost runes quests are only available during certain times of the year. They have been bringing it back online every 4 months or so.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
This quest is only available during random times of the year. You like most people (Including I) who haven't finished it just need to be patient and wait for Kingsisle to release it back into the Spiral.

Hope this helps!