Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get scarecrow spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
So i just recently got to level 48, so i expected to see my death teacher pop up to call me to get the quest for the scarecrow spell, but that didn't happen. I tried searching up to see what was the problem but all it said was to talk to the death teacher so i went to nightside and it didn't have anything above his head, is this a bug? because i finished all his quests so i don't see where the problem is... I even tried refreshing to see if the quest might pop up but nothing happened... PLEASE HELP?

level 48 (death) - Scarlet Blood

Administrator
Hello,

You will need to have completed the quest Bottled Up to receive your spell Empower before you can get the quest Rain on the Scarecrow.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bottled_Up

If you've done these already and still need extra help, please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help you further.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
But this is where the confusion sets in.... Dworgn did not give me the quest for the "empower" spell or any other side quest for that matter and i have re-checked my quests and none are referring to any of his quests and there is still nothing above his head... what should i do?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Beastlycorn on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
So i just recently got to level 48, so i expected to see my death teacher pop up to call me to get the quest for the scarecrow spell, but that didn't happen. I tried searching up to see what was the problem but all it said was to talk to the death teacher so i went to nightside and it didn't have anything above his head, is this a bug? because i finished all his quests so i don't see where the problem is... I even tried refreshing to see if the quest might pop up but nothing happened... PLEASE HELP?

level 48 (death) - Scarlet Blood
All school spells have requests...requirements before getting the next spell. They must be done in order. All your Death school spells are below. I suggest you see what you've missed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells