Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Solo Ravewood Master Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2015
Hey guys I'm level 30 life student (secondary balance) and I've completed the Master Tower in Ravenwood twice now. It's designed for 40+ which makes it quite difficult alone, but these are my suggestions if you want to solo it when your level between 20-40.
  • Be a life student or secondary life student so that you can have as many healing spells as possible. You will need a lot of them.
  • Have some fire shields in your deck as most of the enemies in Master Tower are fire
  • STOCK UP ON MINIONS. I have a sprite minion because I'm life and you can get TC for it otherwise any of your school minions that heal are valuable
  • The best mix is thunder and life. I'm balance and life, but if you want best impact and to have enough heal spells be any mix of thunder and life.
  • You may die. But keep at it. Took me three tries in the final part of the tower against pumpkin head, but I got him. Go into every battle with full health either with bottles or popping into the commons to heal.
  • Kill the weaker enemy first. Don't go for pumpkin head first. He will take a while on solo. Kill the skeleton first.

I did it level 30 with no TC, but TC could be good to have if needed in last-ditch. None of the gear matters at low levels but you can sell them for a good amount of coin.