Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey, can somebody help me with quests? (Level 12 )

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2015
Hello, I'm a level 12 wizard, and need some help doing the Sunken City quests, if you want to help me with Sunken City, become friends and do whatever just post in this thread, thanks in advance

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Frogzur on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I'm a level 12 wizard, and need some help doing the Sunken City quests, if you want to help me with Sunken City, become friends and do whatever just post in this thread, thanks in advance
Sunken City is way too difficult for a level 12 wizard. Go play the game, do quests, level up and come back at level 30+

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
I helped my boyfriend's wizard complete Sunken City with a higher level wizard of mine so my wizard never quite got to complete it (although I teleported her in at the last battle so she got the credit -- I don't recommend taking after my laziness) so I'd love to help you out and get some extra XP along the way. My Wizard is Lv 19 so I think I will be a great use to you in the process.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2015
Hey tetrahedral, if you can help me that'd be great, I got my friend to help me though, but It'd be cool if I could do it again for the 50% XP, if you wanna meet up sometime just message me, thanks.

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Frogzur on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
Yeah shure just give me a realm and i will be there because i'm doing the same quest. We can do it together i will meet you at wizard city i'm level 27 death guy.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
If you need any other help with other quests just post a realm and time and I can meet you there ( I'll check this topic )

Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
Yeah I am level 15 and it is still very difficult for me, I am waiting utill I am at least level 20.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
genral 50 on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Yeah shure just give me a realm and i will be there because i'm doing the same quest. We can do it together i will meet you at wizard city i'm level 27 death guy.
Sunken City isn't for young wizards that just got into Spiral. It's like giving a car to 12 years old. I completed Sunken City first time as level 25 balance, secondary school death. I only needed help in defeating Grubb. Actually i completely soloed it today. :D

-Chris Tale, lvl 27

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Hannah DreamGem on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
If you need any other help with other quests just post a realm and time and I can meet you there ( I'll check this topic )
Well i need a quest to be finished it's called grub relm banshee

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
okay thanks for letting me know

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I did Sunken City around level 35 and the balance boss, Norton, I think, killed me. I would recommend getting a lot of help, especially for that battle because balance doesn't have any converts. I can't remember what level you get spectral blast, but if you have it, use it. Also, if you would like some help, I will be on next weekend- I'm not sure exactly when though. I'll post again when I find out.

-Tavia Dragonsong level 55

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I think I can help you. I have 2 level 20's, Laura and Saffron, plus Saffron's already completed Sunken City with a couple of friends. If, by now, you've already completed Sunken City, then if anybody else needs help, I could lend a hand.

Hero
May 07, 2015
i can help you frogzur lets meet in out side of sunken city 37 wizard

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I can help you. I am a level 58 wizard. I can complete this with you quickly. Please reply with your time, location, and wizard name so I know who to look for, and when to do that. If this position has already been filled, please reply to this if you require any help with other quests. Thank you, Oni Slayer.

Hero
May 07, 2015
watt i cant now be caves my mom havd to get ride of my member sihp for now sorry frog zur

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
I need help in grissilhim there is this bird and he is tough to be

PS BRING FRIEND.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!