Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Does anyone know where to find the Great Troll in cyclops lane? It says hes in a tower or something, but I havent an idea where. Please help!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If this is for Gloria Krendell's quest, the Great Troll is in Colossus Boulevard, so it sounds like you're on the wrong street. It should label it on your map.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Ok, well click on quests (or hit the Q key while not in the text box if you have it) in the book in the lower right corner, then click on Gloria Krendell's quest ( I have done this quest before) make sure you click on the circle with the Great Troll's picture, if a yellow arrow doesnt show up next to the Review Dialogue button, exit out of the book and make sure you are not in the text box, and press the T key and if a yellow arrow comes up at the bottom of the screen with a number in it, and words under the arrow saying Defeat the Great Troll and collect whatever it is you need to collect, I forget what you collect after you defeat him. Hope this Helped!

Ryan DragonSword, Level 23,
Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Hello, My name is Gabriel Nightwalker. I am a level 33 Ice wizard. Because you are a master, i would like to know, what is the fastest way to lvl up? By the way, i am still in Marley Bone.

Defender
May 06, 2009
ThomasRachel wrote:
Hello, My name is Gabriel Nightwalker. I am a level 33 Ice wizard. Because you are a master, i would like to know, what is the fastest way to lvl up? By the way, i am still in Marley Bone.

The fastest way to level is simply do all of the quests, and I do mean all of them. There are more then enough quests to get you to 50. The only other alternative to doing quests is just killing mobs, that will net you some xp but will be very very very boring.

(have 2 gm characters working on #3 and started #4 oh my)