Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grubb has too much health!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
Grubb has too much health! I was only a level 11 wen I had to defeat Grubb.And I am a against a and to me it is hard to defeat a .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
legoman10545 on Mar 14, 2015 wrote:
Grubb has too much health! I was only a level 11 wen I had to defeat Grubb.And I am a against a and to me it is hard to defeat a .
Grubb was not meant to be done at your level. Go back after level 30 or so. This is optional except for a school or two, and those quests are given around level 30+

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 16, 2015 wrote:
Grubb was not meant to be done at your level. Go back after level 30 or so. This is optional except for a school or two, and those quests are given around level 30+
You can do the Sunken City questline when you access Nightside, so he's at the right level. It's just not meant to be soloed at that level.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lewski on Mar 17, 2015 wrote:
You can do the Sunken City questline when you access Nightside, so he's at the right level. It's just not meant to be soloed at that level.
Good point! My error in not pointing out the solo part.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Grubb is the highest health boss in wizard city, I think.

but if Sunken city is too hard for you, Then You can do questing until you are a higher level and have powerful spells.

Just do not forget that if you are low level, you can't solo Sunken City so you need some friends to help you out.