Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finally dredged up the courage..........

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
.........to enter Aquila. Ya'll told me I could get help so entering the dungeon I pressed "Team Up". Being my first time I didn't know if I was supposed to wait there or go in so I was late for the duel but it worked out. After that everything went so fast I couldn't even follow, literally. My "helpers" took off for the next duel and I lost sight of them so I missed the second one completely. Long story short, I apparently got the 3 whatevers and was supposed to go downstairs somewhere. I found those two guys but all my help took off. There's only one sigil place to ask for help. Are they supposed to abandon me? I wasn't going to try to face the guards in the basement alone. Too big for me. Can someone please explain what I'm supposed to do in there?

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 36 Storm

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
colocrys on Dec 25, 2017 wrote:
.........to enter Aquila. Ya'll told me I could get help so entering the dungeon I pressed "Team Up". Being my first time I didn't know if I was supposed to wait there or go in so I was late for the duel but it worked out. After that everything went so fast I couldn't even follow, literally. My "helpers" took off for the next duel and I lost sight of them so I missed the second one completely. Long story short, I apparently got the 3 whatevers and was supposed to go downstairs somewhere. I found those two guys but all my help took off. There's only one sigil place to ask for help. Are they supposed to abandon me? I wasn't going to try to face the guards in the basement alone. Too big for me. Can someone please explain what I'm supposed to do in there?

Sounds like you took a wrong turn to the Gladiator.

Gladiator Dimacherus is a secret, optional boss that drops the level 90 Alpha and Omega ring, which is still a good ring at level 125.

Usually, when max level wizards carry the level 30 wizards, they only plan on doing Zeus, and even if they plan on doing the Gladiator, they wait until after Zeus is defeated to run back downstairs and fight the Gladiator.

Outside of the Gladiator's arena,the 5(?) statues is actually a puzzle you have to solve. You didn't have to go to the Gladiator.

So when your team mates finished the puzzle and went back upstairs to complete the next stage, they probably just assumed you disconnected when you didn't show up afterwards. And since wizards generally don't do Gladiator until after Zeus is defeated, they have no real reason to go in there and find you there.

Here's what I recommend you do next time:

1. When the dungeon starts, explain that this is your first time going in. It may not help out much, but some people will slow down a bit and wait for you.

2. If you are with people that are speeding through, go just as fast so you don't get lost. It's really important that you stick together with the group. If you get there first, wait for everyone else.

3. Follow the quest finder, it gives a good outline of what you have to do.

Better luck next time!

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Thank you Panda. My indicator took me around the wrong turn and not knowing where I was.....yikes. So all I'm required to do is the 3 duels - sun, moon, and ......, collect the 3 whatevers (I'm gonna read the wiki) and that's it?
And where do I get all this special gear everyone says I should have as a Storm wizard?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The best way to get through this dungeon is to know ahead of time what battles and bosses you'll be facing. This is a really good guide to the whole thing, from start to finish.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?367254-It-s-The-Climb-A-Guide-to-Mount-Olympus

There are six fights total required in this dungeon (seven if you mess up a puzzle, and eight if you try to do the hidden Gladiator). The six required fights are: Sun, Moon, Legion (4 soldiers), Hall (2 soldiers), Apollo, Zeus.

As for the gear, unfortunately you will have to run the dungeon several times to get the best Zeus gear, but even getting through there once will get you a wand called Sky Iron Hasta.

Hope this helps you somewhat.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Defender
Dec 26, 2016
colocrys on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
Thank you Panda. My indicator took me around the wrong turn and not knowing where I was.....yikes. So all I'm required to do is the 3 duels - sun, moon, and ......, collect the 3 whatevers (I'm gonna read the wiki) and that's it?
And where do I get all this special gear everyone says I should have as a Storm wizard?

Not quite yet.
After getting that puzzle, you have to get to Hephestus, collect a bunch of statues, go fight Ares (who drops the Sky Iron Hasta, which every wizard should have at some point, in my opinion), and fight Zeus.
Zeus is the one who drops the gear, but of course you have to go through it several times to get the Zeus gear (not the seneator gear, but it's the next best thing).