Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elementals in WC

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I have been playing my storm, Noah Stormweaver, looking for badges. I finally found my golems - golem tower - and my undead - rotting fodders in Triton Ave - but I am still having trouble tracking down the elementals. I know they are in WC somewhere because I have 469 of 500 of them, but for the life of me, can't remember where they are. Anyone know where I can find them?

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I thought maybe Firecat Alley and the fire elves, but no, still no elementals that count toward the badge of elementals for Wizard City. I really can't find them, I've been all over where I thought they'd be. Can someone please help me find them?

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
I don't think elementals actually live in Wizard City... the only ones I can recall fighting are one time encounters for level 12 spell quests. I'd recommend instead going to the Grand Arena in the Krokosphinx for the Sand Stalkers, or the Palace of Fire in the Pyramid of the Sun for the fire elementals (forgot the name)

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
same for me. i have 493/500 and searched everywhere.

it's waterworks.