Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't put down fellow wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2017
I don't know where to post this so I'm going to here.

Thaumaturge came up to me in the commons and told me I made a mistake choosing Ice. I understand that everyone has their own opinion on what school is best, but don't put others down for it. It is in the end our choice to be in whatever school we want and to cast the spells we love best. Be proud of the school you chose. To those of you who do put others down shame on you. You should honestly keep these thoughts to yourself. You don't know how well a person will progress at something just by looking at them.

In the end I really hope this ends. I want everyone to feel welcome to choose whatever school they like. Wizard101 is meant to be fun at it's very core. Let's not ruin that 'kay?

*p.s. You do you! I know you'll be amazing!

Administrator
FlorEuffer on Apr 12, 2020 wrote:
I don't know where to post this so I'm going to here.

Thaumaturge came up to me in the commons and told me I made a mistake choosing Ice. I understand that everyone has their own opinion on what school is best, but don't put others down for it. It is in the end our choice to be in whatever school we want and to cast the spells we love best. Be proud of the school you chose. To those of you who do put others down shame on you. You should honestly keep these thoughts to yourself. You don't know how well a person will progress at something just by looking at them.

In the end I really hope this ends. I want everyone to feel welcome to choose whatever school they like. Wizard101 is meant to be fun at it's very core. Let's not ruin that 'kay?

*p.s. You do you! I know you'll be amazing!
We should all treat each other nice. This is a game after all, it's here to have fun, and as you said, not to shame or put down others. Let's have fun!