Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does the Unicorn statue still drop with Lady Blackhope?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Yes, I know it's sold in the crown store for gold. But I want to win all the statues of the bosses plus other furniture they drop for the house I just bought as a fun challenge while I wait to buy crowns for areas.

Its been over 100+ tries after around 2 - 2 1/2 hours of constant fighting. I can complete a battle in one or two hits.
The most interesting thing ive gotten were 3, 1-day mounts out of all that work. Im wondering either that its much more rare than just "rare" or Blackhope no longer drops the item; I havent even gotten the Life pedestal she is also meant to drop.

Any topics I see on the matter are mostly from 2010-2011 which isnt helpful at all because alot could have changed in that time and even then people still could not give a stright answer of if the statue is still farmable from her.

I'd like to know if im just awfully unlucky or have been wasting time for an item I was never going to get in the first place.