Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Second Chance Chest

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2015
KI.. Please make this happen. I am so tired of having my success rate of even completing this dungeon being like 1 to 10 with random gamers much less my drop rate for items on Malistaire being even more pitiful. I had a really long post explaining my woes but as I've never posted before, I messed up some things and the post was rejected. Didn't copy it before hand though. Oh well. Just more time wasted and another scenario of said wasted time associated with Darkmoor. I count at least 100 unique ones now. No big deal.

Can we start a petition or something? I will spend any amount of crowns just to get my robes. Just please put a crows chest in Darkmoor. You did it for Morganthe.. Please do the community this massive favor. Especially with new content coming out. I just want my set. My character just looks so sad without the look of his tier one robes. Honestly, I don't even care if the chest drops off school gear. I just really want to stop playing this atrocity.

- A very loyal, very tired player