Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown shop

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I bought my share of nightmare packs while they were available. But I wanted to know is there any place that you can go to that tells you what is in the packs? Like the Wyvern pack, what is in it? Is it snacks for pets?
Some of the packs should get a little more explaining as to contents, even if you have to go to Central and it be posted there, and it might be posted I didnt look. So if you have information as to where I can find what the contents of these packs are please advise. I was going to buy a Wyvern pack thinking it would contain snacks for my pet but then I thought there is two other packs that contain snacks so this one may not. :P

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
I bought my share of nightmare packs while they were available. But I wanted to know is there any place that you can go to that tells you what is in the packs? Like the Wyvern pack, what is in it? Is it snacks for pets?
Some of the packs should get a little more explaining as to contents, even if you have to go to Central and it be posted there, and it might be posted I didnt look. So if you have information as to where I can find what the contents of these packs are please advise. I was going to buy a Wyvern pack thinking it would contain snacks for my pet but then I thought there is two other packs that contain snacks so this one may not. :P

This might help:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/wyverns-game-card-pack