Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila too good to be optional!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
People! I want your opinion here:

Isn't Aquila too good to be optional? I mean it is one of the best areas of this game so far, and it is an optional zone! Why?

Just compare Aquila with the wretched Azteca; I wish they made Azteca optional and an Aquila-like world part of the main storyline. And, Yes, I think ancient Greece has enough drama in its history, and Greek myths are great; and also, ancient Rome is interesting too, specially the fall of the empire. They could get the idea from these.

Anyway, I am really frustrated that such a potentially good world is just a short optional area.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Diaako on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
People! I want your opinion here:

Isn't Aquila too good to be optional? I mean it is one of the best areas of this game so far, and it is an optional zone! Why?

Just compare Aquila with the wretched Azteca; I wish they made Azteca optional and an Aquila-like world part of the main storyline. And, Yes, I think ancient Greece has enough drama in its history, and Greek myths are great; and also, ancient Rome is interesting too, specially the fall of the empire. They could get the idea from these.

Anyway, I am really frustrated that such a potentially good world is just a short optional area.
I feel for you, but unlike Azteca, Aquila does not follow the storyline related to Morganthe. Aquila is just a zone that contains the immortal games where you can challenge the immortals for their rewards, Azteca follows the storyline of Morganthe and therefore it cannot be an optional world like Aquila.