Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alpha and Omega Ring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Hi, Sorry If I'm interrupting anything, But I have tried many times to get the Alpha and Omega Ring and I've done 6-7 hours worth of farming so fat and I've been farming for about 2 days now. I would really like help because I feel like I deserve the ring by now, but I still haven't gotten it. If its possible, is there a way you can help Thank you and have a wonderful day please respond soon

Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
Hi, I just wanted to say that the Alpha and Omega Ring is actually NOT rare, because when I defeat Gladiator Dimacherus, I got the Alpha and Omega Ring at the first try, so you may have been unlucky, better luck next time!

Sincerely, - Flint CrowRider Level 80 Wizard

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
FlintCrowRider on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to say that the Alpha and Omega Ring is actually NOT rare, because when I defeat Gladiator Dimacherus, I got the Alpha and Omega Ring at the first try, so you may have been unlucky, better luck next time!

Sincerely, - Flint CrowRider Level 80 Wizard
Just because you got lucky doesn't mean it's not rare. I got it in a few runs on one wizard on some other wizards I farmed hundreds of times with no luck at all. On my one wizard my friend got it 4 times during a week of helping me farm for it and I never got it. It's all random luck.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
seethe42 on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
Just because you got lucky doesn't mean it's not rare. I got it in a few runs on one wizard on some other wizards I farmed hundreds of times with no luck at all. On my one wizard my friend got it 4 times during a week of helping me farm for it and I never got it. It's all random luck.
Yeah, still, maybe I got lucky... But, I still have to get the other parts of the set, which is going to take me allot.

Sincerely, Flint CrowRider, Lvl 80 Wizard