Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Some ideas now about the high flying hawk and other possible high flying mounts ... a sky world with a view of the city below where there can be sky battles. You could ascend by passing/flying into a cloud and would enter into the sky above, and to return to earth and land. It could have a clear floor and city's below could be given a clear roof so people below could see the battles raging above.
Perhaps an advanced entry puzzle played out in game by a lvl 60 player to earn your wings/mount/entry to The Realm of The SkyBorn
Wings could have a dye shop there and advanced pet training for epic pets..just a few thoughts from a few ideas floating out there already..sort of a combined thought process after hearing some griping about the hawk mount. You can read those yourself i am sure :-) for all your great work!!

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.
I think a world based on dino's like Smurfed's idea with a desert, a rainforest, a temprate area and a mountian range.

Or possibly a world were nothing has evolved yet and Baelstrom sends you too help his new lifeforms inhabit it. The monsters would be rogue microbes and you'd be shrunk down by a Marleybonian shrinking ray.

That's all i got for now.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I was thinking about empyrea,weirwood,and mirage as mentioned in wysteria

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
I think you guys should make a new world called the forbidden world were some people capture merle ambrose and us wizards gotta save him in time that would be a big challenge and it would be really fun but i like the new wizard101 world zafaria its really cool and awesome also i like the new spells AWESOME! Thanks wizard101 staff your ideas are the best!!!!!! :)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
A New World Called Delkario The World Look's Like A Burnt Place Like All Black Coal Land Burnt Fire Burning Around And Dont Forget Some Waves Smashing On The Land (the world is only for level's 70 and up)

The World Delkario Gets You From Level 70 To 80
Wizard101 Can Make The Quest Expect One Of Them

When You Are Level 78 You Get A Quest To Talk To Bekekel
And He Say's

" You Saved Most Of Are Land Know The Evil One Has Come To End Us You Must Defeat Him "

you get sent to a place and its a dungeon called "Drowned Valley"

You Are In A Destroyed Valley Under Water And You Have To Defeat 4 Lost Soul's

Then 4 Ghoul's
Then 4 Salamander's That Are Fire
Then 4 Banshee
Then 4 Dark Sprites
Then 4 Kraken's With 3500 Health And They Each Say " Let The Sea Drown You With It"

when you defeat them all you walk up to the boss for your spell named

Name: Demok
Life:25000
School:Storm
Spells Known: Storm Lord, Leviathan, Storm Trap, Storm Blade, Kraken, Tempest, Triton, Storm Shark And Storm Shield
Most Favorite Spell The Boss Uses: Triton, Stormlord And Leviathan
Pips Earned Per Round: 3 Power Pips
Rule Of The Match: Every 5 Round's He Gets A Storm Blade And 450 Life + All The Traps On Him Disable And All The Prism's Disable On Him As Well
Another Rule Of The Match: Use Any Sort Of Wand Attack A Big Forest Lord Boosted With Gargantuan 3x Hits All Of You And Teamates
Myth Boost: +60
Storm Resist: -90
Creature Type: Ghoul

when you defeat him talk to Bekekel And He Says "Here Is Your Reward Young Hero"

you get 5000 gold and 60000 exp and then you get your new spells and pets!

Storm- Storvium
Describe: A Big Wave Hits All Enemies Doing 180 Then Another Hits All Enemies Doing 480 Then Another Hits All Enemies Doing 680 Then A Big Hand Pops Out Of Your Character And Charges All Enemy And Chop's Them With Karate A Floating Hand That Does 780 Damage And Then You Get A Storm Blade
S. Pet- A Blue Jet Witch Is A Storm Lord That Gives The Spell Storvium Added With A Gargantuan

Ice- Frost King
Describe: A Man Pops Out Of A Building Yawn's And Looks At You He Gets Mad Picks Up Some Snow And Throw's It At The Ground Then His Eyes Glow Green And He Screams Loud And Shows His Hand And A Beam Of Frost Hits All Enemies Doing 560 Damage Then He Turns And Yawns Again Then Yells "grahhhhh" and all you and allies get a tower shield
I. Pet- Frost Giant- A Frost Giant That Gives The Spell Frost King Boosted 2x With A Gargantuan (gargantuan only effect's the damage not the tower shield's)

Fire- Crisp Wonderer
Describe: 3 Black Dragon's Come Down One With Green Spots Other Ones With Blue And Red Then They All Roar At The Sky Fire Mixed Up And The Fire Ball Blow's Lava At All Enemies Doing 945 And Gives A 3 Round Fire Effect And It Does 340 Each One Of The 3 Rounds
F. Pet-Efreet- Comes With The Card Crisp Wonderer Added With Nothing But The Efreet Also Comes With The Spell Meteor Strike And Fire Dragon

Life- Gentle Queen
Describe: A Queen Comes Off Her Horse The Horse Kicks At Her And She Falls On The Floor She Cries And Looks Up In The Sky Crying Then Blast Of Explosions All Around Her And They Hit All Enemies And All Allies Only All Allies Get Hit 80 Damage All Enemies Get Hit 725 Damage Then She Stops Crying And Laughs A Lot And Throws Her Wand At Your Allies Giving You And Your Allies +433 Life And Only The Caster Gets A -1000 Damage Absorb
Pet- Dryad- Gives The Spell Life Blade And Bartelby And The Spell Forest Lord Forest Lord Has x4 Gargantuan On It

Myth- Manticore
Describe: A Manticore Appears Flings Its Tail And Spikes Hit All Enemies Doing 470 Damage Then The Caster Comes And Walks Onto The Battle Field Gets On The Manticore And The Manticore Screams Making 3 Clones Of Himself Each Clone Hits A Enemy Doing 290 Damage Then The Last Enemy Gets Hit With The Real Manticore And It Flings You And You Appear In Front Of The Last Enemy And You Do A Back Flip And Kick Him Doing 699 Damage
Pet- Medusa The Pet Gives The Spell Medusa 2x Gargantuan And Also It Gives Earthquake 4x Gargantuan

Death- Old Moon
Describe: The Moon Appears And A Witch Comes Down And Passes Around All Enemies Doing 300 Damage Then The Moon Has A Evil Red Face And A Flock Of About 300 Scarcrow Birds Fly Down Hitting All Enemies Doing 700 Then The Moon Laughs Like "hahahahahahahahha" then the moon shines and all enemies get poisoned for 5 rounds doing 410 damage per each round
Pet Skeletal Dragon- Comes With The Spell Scarecrow 2x Gargantuan And A 1x Gargantuan Skeletal Dragon

Balance- Gryphon
Describe: A Gryphon Flies Down Screaming And A Sandstorm Is All Around It It Flys And Scratches All Enemies Doing 488 Damage Then A Sandstorm Hits All Enemies Doing 299 Then The Gryphon Turns Screams And All You And Allies Get Elemental Shields and 4+ Pips and all the shields block 120%
Pet Gryphon- Gives The Gryphon Spell 4x Gargantuan (only effects damage not the pips or shields)

when you get all your spells you go to a new school in the world of Delkario called Legend The School Is Owned By The Teacher Named " Blukin " and blukin is a lost soul

level 70

Blue Moon Blade- Works With Any School It Cast Only On You And Gives A +40 To Your Next Spell
cost:4 pips
Level 72

Black Trap- Cast On All Enemies +15 and if you use a death or fire or balance attack with the trap only those 3 schools get a +30 damage with it so 30+15=45 you get a +45 damage
cost:2 pips

Level 74

Omega Counter- Use It On Only 1 Enemy And They Fizzle 20% If They Fizzle They Lose 777 Life And If They Dont Fizzle They Get 340 Health
cost:2 pips

Level 76

Team Alliance- Makes You And Allies Get 300 Life And +3 Pips
cost:7 pips
Level 78

Power Shield- A Shield That Last 4 Hits On You And Each Hit It Blocks 90-
cost:8 pips

Level 80

Magma Transport- The Ammount Of Mana You Have All Enemies Get Hit By And Then The Ammount Of Mana All Your Allies Have All Your Enemes Get Hit By

cost:7 pips

when you have all the spells in the school of legend and you have got your level 78 spell and you have also gotten your level 78 pet you can do a quick boss thats inside a cave

you go to the entrance of the cave called " The Cave Of Blue Moons "

only 4 peope can go and no matter what right when it hits 10 and your about to enter it ask " will you spend 3000 gold to do this dungeon? " you press yes to enter and lose 3000 gold or no if you dont want to do the dungeon and lose 3000 gold

then when inside you and your other friends or whatever fight a bonus boss here is his stats

Name: Lord Blukin
School: Fire
Life:14000
Spells Known: Crisp Wonder,Fire Dragon, Efreet, Heck Hound, Fire Blade, Meteor Strike,Firezilla,Sunbird And All The Spells Of The Legend School Expect Mega Transport
Pips Earned Per Round: 5 Power Pips
Ice Boost On Him: +30
Fire Resist On Him: -60
Favorite Spells To Use: Crisp Wonder,Fire Dragon And Sunbird
Creature Type: Lost Soul

luckily the fight is no cheating he is a fair fighter

when you defeat him he says

" You Have Defeated The Teacher Of Legend Good Work Wizard "

then you get 9000 gold and a robe for all classes to use!

Robe Of Red Eyes
Spells It Gives: Omega Counter And Black Trap
Resist On All Schools: -17
Boost On All Schools ( that you use): +17
Health Gives: +800
Mana Gives: +88
Accuracy On All Schools ( that you use): +13

like my idea? 8)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
How about a world where it's back in time? Like in the library where it says that giants, dragons, and tritons used to be the only things there, and you can only use fire, ice, and storm magic? And the bad guys are really big giants, tritons, and dragons? And there are smaller ones that are good?

Or a world of the future with robots and hovercars and super futuristic technology? Where there are like really awesome superpower robots as the bad guys that can like totally demolish you? And there are little robots like R2-D2 and Wall-E to help you?

Also, an Atlantis themed worls with good mermaids/mermen and evil sharks/pirahnas? And maybe cursed sharks for bosses?

Just some ideas.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I think in the game people get to visit Gobbleton (Gobbler's world) and fight witches.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
So... everyone that has done Wysteria knows from conversations with Nalia Dunestrider and Beatrice Wildwind that there are two worlds that have not come out yet.

One being Mirage where Nalia is from and the other Wierwood...

I assume Mirage would be more of a desert world with like sand dunes and wht not... maybe Arabian themed? I'm thinking, a place where Efreet is from... makes sense?

And on the other hand, I think Wierwood would be like a magical forest world. It would make sense to know where pixies and fairies come from.

What do you guys think KI should make these worlds like? I'm interested in finding out what all of you think!

Mason Mistbane
Legendary Storm

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
JBrandon1 wrote:
So... everyone that has done Wysteria knows from conversations with Nalia Dunestrider and Beatrice Wildwind that there are two worlds that have not come out yet.

One being Mirage where Nalia is from and the other Wierwood...

I assume Mirage would be more of a desert world with like sand dunes and wht not... maybe Arabian themed? I'm thinking, a place where Efreet is from... makes sense?

And on the other hand, I think Wierwood would be like a magical forest world. It would make sense to know where pixies and fairies come from.

What do you guys think KI should make these worlds like? I'm interested in finding out what all of you think!

Mason Mistbane
Legendary Storm
Not to rain on your parade, but in my view, just cause a few students from other worlds shared their knowledge and experience with you doesn't mean those worlds will come out. I'm still waiting on CandyLand.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
i beleive that those two world will come out. If you think about it this way, Zafaria is like the new Krokotopia. Mirage would be like Marleybone such as cats and dogs. Weirwood (not looking at spelling) would be like mooshu with the pixies and peace. I am not sure what they should look like i just am thinking about how and when they will be displayed.

:)Edward DragonFlame :)
Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
There was 3-4 world mentioned in Wysteria (I don't quite remember) and an additional 2 mentioned in Zafaria. Also candy world (at least no one else has forgotten) There is a chance though candy world may be the next side world since Grizzleheim was finished.
At this point we don't know what to expect anymore since there are just so many possibilities.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Mentioned in Zafaria (Main World): Possible next Main Worlds?
Avalon - Will it be Arthurian or Shakespearean or a mixture? Horn Calls?

Polaris - The North Star, probably gonna get darkened for shadow strike?

Mentioned in Wysteria (Side World): Likely Side Worlds?
Mirage - an Arabian Nights / Aladdin style world?

Weirwood - a World of Faeries and Goblins, and lots of strange plants?

Empyrea - Possibly the final stop for the Morganthe Arc? Sky-Squids. The Skies will fall? hope they all aren't as powerful as Luska Charmbreak...

Yago - Helephant Home World Cluster

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
What about a dinosour world because Morgranthe goes to the past and recruits malistare and other powerful villains. it will also be cool if we saw the head master while young. And cool enemy dinos...

hornadon:1345life rank9

triceratops:1945 rank10

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I was just thinking the other day about ideas for new worlds and the Arthurian one was definitely on my list.
I'm also still waiting for Candyland to make an appearance.
(Nope I didn't forget either.)
Maybe a Fairy Tale World? All the characters from Children's stories
in their own world. This idea has largely come form the fact
that 2 new shows started this fall...Once Upon a Time and Grimm
but it still seems like it would be cool.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
nobody is thinking about the gobbler homeworld! they got driven out by witches right? who are these witches and what is there goal? Another world idea, Futural, the world of space and digital places, you could got to different planets, inside computers and fight viruses and aliens! tell me what you think :D :D

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.
Really like it! I agree that life needs a world.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I think that all the little rocks flying around the Spiral should have bosses on them. The background would be moving around and you could like see glimpses of the other worlds.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
nice worlds i got an idea for a underground themed world with ants and worms and other ground-living creatures

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
boby4000 wrote:
phoenix31111 wrote:
Maybe there should be a world called mistica thats the base of the spiral where the royal family of the spiral lives. There could be centaurs and fairies and the royal family could be: Jad griffinstaff as the king, Shane griffinstaff as the prince, Lexis griffinstaff as the princess, and Brandy griffinstaff as the queen. The princess gets captured by the ghost of malistare and then the prince sets off on a journey to find her and you get to help. You should be lvl 35 to get access. If it goes through plz can kingsisle contact me to get the full info on it.

you know after you beat malistair he goes in the after life( the better place) so he is not bad no more he might even help you in the new world celestia.
ok wow i didnt realize how bad my world idea was until like a year later xD

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
this idea is for after the morganthe celestia thing but when that is done merle sends you to his homeworld avalon, (merle is merlin i posted that somewhere) because King Arthur and his family where poisoned, so you have to find the last sun orchid before Talicuh, the shadow of chaos. the main area is camelot sqaure, where you enter the castle to begin. The first combat area would be the Forest of Avalon, where you find Captain Melther, the leader of the search party in the forest looking for the orchid. After that you are sent to Avalon's deep lakes, where you go under water to find the mermaids that will help you find the orchid. The final area is the shadowlands, where you will confront Talicuh and his evil minions Merle is there waiting, where he will send you on a few final quests to prepare you. Then you are sent to the dark citadel to find talicuh and claim the sun orchid.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I would say another world that's a lot like Marleybone. I guess that's just because I really enjoyed the world and quests provided in MB. And maybe in this world it's not these mice and cats that you have to battle, ESPECIALLY not on the rooftops because that was a little odd and made the world seem not so interesting. I was thinking about streets like in reagents square. Sound cool? I don't know what else to add but I'm sure there could be more to this idea.

Adam Blood, Transcended Necromancer (Level 70)

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
rocket30 wrote:
An african world with lions tigers and elephants

Thats a world!!!! Its called Zafaria.