Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
Just please no more worlds with jungles, I think this game is a bit obsessed - Zafaria, Azteca, Avalon, Empyrea all have jungle/woody type areas

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
a world based on the schools that have places like storm island or maybe fire stone village what about life town
what about death city or myth jungle and also ice plains

Survivor
Dec 11, 2017
othmanalabed on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
to be honest I was thinking about chaos place where it can counter balance and make new school using chaos magic which is disaster I would love to see that and I would like to see new powerful boss that have really good look and impression
and chaos should be made of this and this
and that's it have nice day :D
Well, if you didn't know, there already is a counter to balance. In fact, three. Myth Life and Death are all a counter to Balance.

Lucas Thunderstaff lv.37
Lucas Thunderstaff lv.36

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
How about Nubicuculia? (Koine Greek for cloud-cucko-land)

Aristophanes invents it for his comedy "Birds" in which Prometheus and a bunch of birds conspire to create a new, better Olympus between earth and the old Olympus. The birds then suck up mortal prayers, and overtake the Olympians in a bloodless Deomachy.

This would fit into the story from the Aquila dungeons, and build off of it. Alternatively, it could build off of the Grandmother Raven story. Either way, I think it would be a fun, PG way of introducing some more Greek literature to the game (considering how much Greek myth and literature is R-rated or worse).

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
I know this is a late post, but honestly I was thinking of a myth like world. The current worlds match up with almost every school. For example, Polaris is ice based, krokotopia is balance based, and khrysils showcases shadow spells. I think it should be an expansion of cyclops lane, and feature the past of cyclops lane, and how it all began. It should be an optional world, but with an end game antagonist known as Triton Troll. This will be a small world, where Nolan Stormgate is still young. Cyrus Drake is a protagonist, and also in the story, taking an interest in Myth magic. He then secludes himself away from the main wizard, (us), and eventually turns mad, under the doing of Triton Troll. You battle Triton Troll, a rank 5 or 6 boss, at the end of this world, where Cyrus is making him pretty strong. Cyrus even helps the troll cheat, by stealing a blade from the wizard and giving a myth one to the Troll. After you defeat the Troll, assuming you do, Cyrus thanks you for freeing him from such an evil being, and proceeds to ravenwood. You also receive a badge called Cyrus Saver. Finally, this world shall be called Noland, a pun with Nolan Stormgate. I really hope you enjoyed my idea, and with the slight chance that this even gets considered, thanks for reading! All of you are awesome, and keep on being the great wizard you are!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2015
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
How about a world that takes you back in time to the creation of the spiral allowing us into the young lives of ambrose, malistaire, and all of the ravenwood teachers?

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
New world ideas:
  • huge garden/alice in wonderland kind of world
  • Haunted mansion world
  • medieval king/queen, camelot
  • in the mountains
  • fairy world
  • snowman world, the snowmen are melting and need help

Survivor
Nov 12, 2016
I actually think revisiting old worlds but adding new areas (like Pirate101) would be better.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2013
experinarom (a world with skeleton scientists, robots, metal colossi, void beasts, magic swords and void skeletons)

i would say the final boss is a creature called phantom experiment and there are some bosses that don't look like their normal enemy counterparts

spells obtainable would only be a drop (NOT a treasure card) named phantom experiment dropped by the very final boss

the spell would be a attack spell that hits using the same element as the target but does the stronger element for damage over time

, and enemies will be designated elements

final boss is element

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Well I have 3

Pretzelburg

A french stil d'art noveau style world with instead of the tour eiffel a large metal pretzel who was invented by the Pretzel brothers then a chef invented the pretzel frrom this monument.The flag will be french with a pretzel in the middle. Well because that the Polarians speak with a little French the Pretzelburgers speack a bit German like "Halo mein name is ... How are you!" This world is the birthplace of a powerful army with German style soldier clothes etc. Home to the general Arnold Hitter. It is the also home to Marleybone's richest dog's who live in mansions and also the biggest diamond in the Spiral who wizard's will need to save from the notorious El Jambone's gang. And I want to add the Louvre but instead of a glass pyramid an ancient krok pyramid accompined by two obelisks.

Melite

Like the maltese islands inhabited by the knights. Imdina could be the safe zone and Valletta would be attacked by the Miragians as Malta was attacked by Turks. You can do the girna and the traditional maltese balcony and the shallow bushes and cacti.

Alboin

I have an idea for Alboin. A Netherland style land with windmills and in the Center a large lake where there is the Alboin monster you gole is to save the monster from the big game hunter who lives in Leichinspeire castle. There will be a safe zone Brussels style city called Alboinburg. There will be also viruses or bacteria infecting Alboin.
These look like a ball full of spikes with a large smiling mouth holding a spear and weraing a wiking hat. The colours will be according to the schools.

I hope this helps. Thank you for making such a beautiful game KI.

Andrew

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Sry to post again by I have another idea.

A Baroque style world inhabited by geese and ducks with Renaissance style suits and funnny wigs.

Andrew

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
A world that involves hispanic/mexican culture that is like an undead world full of parties and fiestas and it acts as the spirit world; However, the wizard must re-open the space dimension to travel to the land of the undead. I think it would leave room for funny and comedic game styles. I would really enjoy walking the vibrant land of the undead.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Weirdwood. Wysteria has talked about empyrea and mirage, so why not weirdwood?

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
iMonzTaaHDD on Jul 1, 2018 wrote:
How about a world that takes you back in time to the creation of the spiral allowing us into the young lives of ambrose, malistaire, and all of the ravenwood teachers?
That arleady happened in the B.O.X.E.S event

Andrew

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
Hmmm.... I am quite curious as to see what kinds of other mysterious worlds are out there in the Spiral. So far we have been all across the grid... from Ancient Egyptian Krokotopia to an Arabic like desert world called Mirage, to the frozen tundras of Polaris and the deep woods of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. We’ve travelled back in time to the dungeons and dragons of Avalon, and all the way back to dinosaur times to a place called Azteca. We’ve met our rivaling academy in the land of Wysteria, and travelled out to the distant jungles and savannas of Zafaria. We’ve been to the culturally rich land of Mooshu, and explored the bleak and desolate world of Dragonspyre. We’ve travelled the alleys and rooftops of Marleybone, and battled the legendary gods and monsters of Aquila. We’ve been out of this world to see the astral haven of Celestia, and been to a wonderfully unique alien land of Empyrea. We’ve even shrunken down to the size of an insect to explore the beautifully crafted world of Khrysalis- the land of shadow. I strongly believe that there is so much more out there that we’ve yet to explore. Maybe there is a land somewhere that has been consumed of nuclear war and plague, with the undead wreaking havoc upon its people. Or perhaps there is a Puritan-like world where wizards’ magical abilities are being harnessed by non-magical people for their own selfish desires. Maybe there could even be a world where machines and technology reign supreme. There are endless possibilities. I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

-Lucas Nightshade
Level 102

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I would love to see the Pirate101 side of Marylebone, as well as the Pirate101 side of Mooshu.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
This is less of a "new world" idea, but more of an expansion idea. Wysteria seems pretty lackluster in my experience, so maybe it could get the Wintertusk treatment and have something to encourage you to return to it at a later date. There also seemed to be a missed opportunity when it came to learning spells in Wysteria. It's one of the only other magic schools in the Spiral, but you take nothing away from it except a few level ups, badges, and PTSD of Tower of The Helephant.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I haven't read all of this thread, but there are some creatures that keep popping up in the spiral that have make me wonder - is there a Spanish-themed world out there? With Monquistans visiting places like Azteca and Polaris, and the Diego (and all of his horse-enemies and friends), I'd like to know where they came from. Imagine a world of Spanish-inspired Castles (or Alcazars), flamenco dancers, and more! It could have a Mediterranean or Coastal vibe (the Monquistans have to put their ships somewhere), and maybe even feature other parts of Spanish landscape, like the Pyrenees Mountains or plains of La Mancha!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2018
An idea that I think we haven't touched on is the existence of a side-world entirely based on our present contemporary age - modern times, essentially. The world would exist apart from the main arcs like Wysteria and Grizzleheim, with new robes, furniture, and gear of its own!

Imagine the fantastical streets of a Chicago-based world entirely inhabited by humans! Battles would be petty compared to the other worlds, with the wizards facing off against angry pedestrians, grumpy homeowners, petty criminals, and more!

The main plot could even be tied with the mayor elections taking place in the city! Two powerful individuals running as opposing candidates employ your wizard, ignorant of each others' influence in your actions (something like the Djeserit and Ahric bloodline feud in Krokatopia).

The quests themselves could be justice-based, tackling crimes much like in Marleybone, breaking up rallies or protests when the police are unable to control the chaos, and perhaps even acting as a diplomatic envoy to other worlds on their behalf!

I am aware that Marleybone is considered to be a 'modern' world, devoid of magical elements and such. However, Marleybone is much more of a Victorian-era steampunk genre rather than a historical modern.

The existence of such a world as I am proposing would allow for more packs, gear, and such to be purchasable through Crowns, as well as a relatively safe lane of societal commentary, promoting free speech and the importance of seeing both sides of an argument, as the quests so far in Wizard101 are often one-sided with our wizards as the ultimate good in the Spiral.

-Valdus Dreamtail

Survivor
May 21, 2015
Jagerskrieg on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
An idea that I think we haven't touched on is the existence of a side-world entirely based on our present contemporary age - modern times, essentially. The world would exist apart from the main arcs like Wysteria and Grizzleheim, with new robes, furniture, and gear of its own!

Imagine the fantastical streets of a Chicago-based world entirely inhabited by humans! Battles would be petty compared to the other worlds, with the wizards facing off against angry pedestrians, grumpy homeowners, petty criminals, and more!

The main plot could even be tied with the mayor elections taking place in the city! Two powerful individuals running as opposing candidates employ your wizard, ignorant of each others' influence in your actions (something like the Djeserit and Ahric bloodline feud in Krokatopia).

The quests themselves could be justice-based, tackling crimes much like in Marleybone, breaking up rallies or protests when the police are unable to control the chaos, and perhaps even acting as a diplomatic envoy to other worlds on their behalf!

I am aware that Marleybone is considered to be a 'modern' world, devoid of magical elements and such. However, Marleybone is much more of a Victorian-era steampunk genre rather than a historical modern.

The existence of such a world as I am proposing would allow for more packs, gear, and such to be purchasable through Crowns, as well as a relatively safe lane of societal commentary, promoting free speech and the importance of seeing both sides of an argument, as the quests so far in Wizard101 are often one-sided with our wizards as the ultimate good in the Spiral.

-Valdus Dreamtail
I completely agree with you.
I say that they could also make a "Wintertusk area a few years after the release.
Maybe they could make a space spiral world, and fill it with aliens, and, after the original questline is done, they could try to take over.
I have not read the rest of this post, so I do not know if someone brought something like this up, but it would fit perfectly, because of all of the alien rumors nowadays.

Daniel GhostBlood

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
I have a couple world ideas.

I'm thinking maybe an Australian themed world with like koalas, cassowaries, ostriches, emus, kangaroos, wombats, and maybe frilled necked lizards? I would love to see this as they already have some hints towards this.

Another world I would love to see is a world with all of these frogs! I would be fine to see it in Wizard101 or Pirate101 or even both! Because we have frogs in Celestia, frogs all over Pirate101, and even one of our teachers.

Another cool idea would be some of the worlds in Pirate101, like Valencia, Cool Ranch, and Monquista.

Those are some of my ideas!

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
An other idea.
You know how Antuskette's cousin mentions Walkazistan. Well that will look like Kizhi island / Winter Palace and maybe the kremlin clock tower (you can name it Gremlin clock tower) it will be occupied by forest gremlin who stole it from the bears and a village will look like Izmailovo.
I hope this helps
Andrew

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Themes I'm still waiting on:

Heaven/Hell/Purgatory (you already have "Demon" as a creature class)
Renaissance
Nazi/WWII Europe
WWI
Pirate (Pirate101 crossover)
Town of Salem/The Crucible
Outer Space/Star Wars (maybe have a Spiral Wars thing idk)
Limbo (kinda like purgatory though)
Halloween World (an origin of the Halloween bosses)
Christmas World (a world where Krampus haunts)
Stranger Things' Upside-Down
70s/80s/90s United States, Grease/The Outsiders
Fairy/Candy world

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
A somewhat Japanese based world would be fantastic again (Like mooshu). However, it could be a very futuristic version of it. And most of it would be in space. Ooh, they could be a species that had their planet destroyed by a giant meteor (sent by old cob for some abstract reason) and they could be trying to find another planet to live in. Not sure what species they could be though??? Like maybe a variation of a cow? THEY COULD BE HIPPOS!!!! ( i tried thinking of an animal that's not already in the game). And like, alligators (used in krok), hippos, spiders and... people? A civil war???? wait they could try to colonize earth!!! OH MY GOSH YES! The hippos and spiders could try to colonize earth, with people. Wizard realizes what they're doing is wrong. Wizard teams up with organization to stop what's happening (made up of both hippoes and humans). Wait, HIPPOES AND KOALAS!!! NVM howabout an australian themed world where the life arcanum dude is from. THat would be cool!