Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Xbox/PS3 Controller Compatability?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I think we should be able to plug our wired Xbox or PS3 controllers into our USB ports and play W101 with those instead of our keyboards, what do you think?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
that actually sounds kina like a win/win idea. ki draws more players to the game and makes current players happier while they rank in the money from the extra players.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
I could do that, infact it would even give me a reason to use my PS3 controller. Like what Saiyan was saying, it could give us some a huge player add up. KI would have a huge edge doing this, plus it could give us less of a hands-on-keyboard effect, and it would be easier to pick cards.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Kingsisle is not associated with 'Microsoft' or 'Sony' in any way, this would lead to misunderstandings and Wizard101 is not meant to be played with Xbox/PS controllers.

Besides bro, how would you plug it in your computer. Mind blown

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Wizgamer105 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle is not associated with 'Microsoft' or 'Sony' in any way, this would lead to misunderstandings and Wizard101 is not meant to be played with Xbox/PS controllers.

Besides bro, how would you plug it in your computer. Mind blown
They are usb controllers so you can plug them into usb port on pc.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Not a bad idea, but I think it'll be much more beneficial for KI to let any kind of controller (besides Xbox and PS3 ones) be compatible with W101.