Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi,

I have a idea for a world. What if you went in the future, and everything is ruined. Buildings cracked, skies darkened from air pollution, fallen trees and statues, etc. Mobs could have started to overpower wizards after a long time of being pushed back. The world could have a very dark feel. Messages could have held back from not being able to deliver them due to mobs wandering streets. The characters there could be based off the Civil War. Using cannons, weapons like that. So basically, what I'm thinking is a Civil War based-type of a world, with a dark feel and a ruined like type of place. The goal could be to defeat whoever is the main boss of the world, and whenever that boss is defeated it could have a story line on how the future your in ceases to exist, and a better future is replaced. What do you guys think?

--Fiona

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You do mean the American Civil War?

I think that this could be a cool idea! I think that there should definitely be a native Turtle Population along with maybe the chickens, ducks etc. from Cool Ranch (as perhaps this is the Back East to which they refer.) If it is based on America I suppose one might suggest that they have a plethora of denizens as America is supposed to be a "melting pot". I think the style of kind of architecture should be of the era you describe and maybe also be kind of like the Red Barn House (or whatever it's called) from Kansas. Maybe in addition to the Civil War there is a huge storm that is boiling in part of the World. (just an idea) I think that there should be an animal version of Abraham Lincoln. It might make sense to have it be a pig for the pun of Abra"ham" however, I think it would be more cool if he was a Stork! Imagine maybe he is our Mr. Lincoln's brother or cousin! (I was trying to come up with an animal that Abraham Lincoln would resemble and it would have to be something tall and skinny and a stork I think would be great!) I'm not entirely sure that we need to implement the Time Travel bit. It could be happening in the Present. We do a lot of Time Travel with the Doct- I mean, Professor. Perhaps there can be a Congress area where they are constantly arguing and not getting anything done (sorry if that was political) and that's what starts this new war is they are arguing about Trade Agreements between Marleybone and Mooshu. THat would all be cool! Any other ideas for this new world?

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I think this would be a good idea! : I also have an idea for a world, and it is pending in the moderators right now. It is based on the eastern united states.