Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Weather!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
Hey! I just came up with an interesting idea. Wouldn't it be cool if we could change the weather at our houses?! I mean, who wouldn't want to be able to make it rain or snow when they wanted? I just get kinda tired of the same old weather i: .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Andrew SkyStrider on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey! I just came up with an interesting idea. Wouldn't it be cool if we could change the weather at our houses?! I mean, who wouldn't want to be able to make it rain or snow when they wanted? I just get kinda tired of the same old weather i: .
This is not a new suggestion; it's been suggested for well over a year.
KI has ignored it in the past. I kind of like the idea, but have a feeling it would cost crowns. Lots of crowns.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Andrew SkyStrider on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
It would be an intersting idea, but you cannot do this is School Houses.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sun in a death house. I'll let you figure out my opinion :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
people would complain about the lag it will create

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Sun in a death house. I'll let you figure out my opinion :)
how 'bout a nice big storm in a myth house

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Dear Wizard
Nice idea! I would love to let it snow in my house! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
From
Monica WyrmHeart Level 31 Death Magic

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i wish it was sunny in my toww(tower of winter winds)