Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Virtual Reality DEMO

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
This has been on my mind, since VR became a big thing. Basically a 3D world. I could just imagine how amazing Wizard101 would be if it was 3D. Imagine being in an arena with mobs and you pick your card, and watch it happen in first person. Or see a huge fire dragon breathe fire on you. Or use the joysticks to cast your school symbol, and if you do it wrong, you fizzle. Of course, Im thinking of a demo version that has nothing to do with the storyline of the PC version, but maybe show some characters from the actual game. It’s just a thought and could be an amazing way to branch out to more people who love Virtual Reality. I would love to play against other people and just experience what my wizard experiences from her view point. I really hope you guys take this into consideration! -Phoebez

Explorer
May 23, 2013
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
i wish they would make an option to have the whole game VR.. I always told my hubs if a game i liked went vr, i would be skinny due to having to do all the actions myself..