Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 TV Anime

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2015
I believe that if Kings Isle made a tv kids show that they would attract a wider range of players. Many people in the Wiz community would most likely watch. With the tv show you would be able to increase you overall income to the game. With this added income you would be able to make the game better and possibly continue the series for a long amount of time. It could possibly be the next Pokemon. With the added income you could add things and/or change things in the game to bring people back to the game which will also increase the amount of money that's gained. SO if you think about it the tv show would possibly be the best thing that the company itself has done. Please think about the idea and respond if you agree that it would be a great idea.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I thought about ideas like that before, and I think a TV show might be pretty interesting. It could make KingsIsle money and draw more attention to it. How the story and characters would work out, idk. But I would love to see something like that!

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
It's very hard to make a TV show and I just don't think it's worth it.
also plz no anime

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I've always dreamed for there to be some sort of Wizard101 TV show and I will always support the idea because it would just be so amazing :) and I too think it would attract more players. It would be so cool to see some wizards representing all the schools to have little spin off adventures (or real game adventures) throughout the many worlds.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2014
I love anime!
It's really the only TV I watch, and I've been trying to cosplay all over Wizard101 (you know, making characters like Asuna, Kirito, Natsu, Luffy, all the popular ones) and an anime would be great, but the only problem is Kingsisle is American. Sure, there are American anime, but most are Japanese and are simply given subtitles or dub (an English version). I think the anime might be hard to create. What would it be about? Just students going to Ravenwood? (Like any other highschool anime) Or battling monsters? (It would be Sword Art Online with magic lol). I think it would be cool if Wizard101 had some type of collaboration with an anime or anime-themed thing (Hatsune Miku, Persona 5, that type of thing) like some other games do, to get more people interested in it.
Thanks for your consideration, and if you DO make a TV show, I'll watch it!
Ashley Spriteshield, 120 Ice
Esmee Hawkeyes, 25 Balance

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i pictured it being a cartoonish harry potter......