Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2016
I think it might help people if we had a "time" on Wizard101. That way it would be easier for people in different time zones to meet up and quest together. There could be a clock somewhere so we can see the time it is on Wizard101.
a lot of wizards are from different countries; so this would end up helping everyone and would be easy to implement. Thanks.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I like the idea except for the fact that then there is a giant clock or something in the commons. If it was an old "analog" clock that'd be fine, but I suspect that there will be lots of kids that will want a digital clock and I just don't feel that it would fit in with the theme of Wizard City. Maybe one day the world will just go on universal time, but until that happens I think we are okay without the clock. Also the "unofficial-official" time is that zone where KI is based in in Texas.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2016
Well there could also just be something on our display, or in our book. Anything where we can look and see the official time without having to know what time it is in Texas. I just want to plan meet ups easier.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
LadyMortis on Nov 9, 2016 wrote:
Well there could also just be something on our display, or in our book. Anything where we can look and see the official time without having to know what time it is in Texas. I just want to plan meet ups easier.
Like that ideaa.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
exp613 on Nov 7, 2016 wrote:
I like the idea except for the fact that then there is a giant clock or something in the commons. If it was an old "analog" clock that'd be fine, but I suspect that there will be lots of kids that will want a digital clock and I just don't feel that it would fit in with the theme of Wizard City. Maybe one day the world will just go on universal time, but until that happens I think we are okay without the clock. Also the "unofficial-official" time is that zone where KI is based in in Texas.
Maybe it's not in the worlds. It could be on the screen like your spell book is.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
LadyMortis on Nov 9, 2016 wrote:
Great minds think alike!