Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 birthday. Surprise!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
This is only an idea.

Frontier dragon mount for all. Is a rare mount but please should be in wizard in next birthday.
Bric a brac elixir with all change for gardening and low seed space can be a big surprise for all in the spiral. And too because this item you can not gift (no castle elixir this is for bundles xd).
Training points buyback free for all. But after of say no. I like say a thing. Crowns or member both can open new worlds by this should try almost one time for all. And all member benefits for member (or only one?).
101 crowns is awesome .
A cute new pack for open.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Why not have a new mount available for everyone instead of the frontier dragon?
The frontier dragon is rare, yes, but the purpose of the mount was to reward players who have been playing the game in its earliest years, which I think was an amazing thing for KI to do!

From the wiki:
"The Frontier Dragon Mount was given to Wizards who created their account between September 2nd, 2008 and September 1st, 2009 as a promotional Mount during Wizard101's 5th Birthday Celebration"

Having KI hand out the mount to everyone would not make it an extremely special reward for people who have been dedicated players for a long time.

I do think that it would be a good idea for a special birthday mount, however. Maybe for the next birthday celebration, they can release a fun new mount that everyone would have a chance to get!

CH