Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
17
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
15
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
ThePieMaster wrote:
luna0616 wrote:
Answer: Dalia Falmea (Fire teacher)

Question:How many training points can you get in the game right now?(Not including Celestia, because we dont know how many Training points we'll get)
Hint: Look in your Players Guide on the left hand side under "See the Game."
-Luna0616

11 Training Points 1 every 4 levels until 20. Then 1 every 5 levels for the rest of the game.

Question: What is the king of Grizzleheim's name?...

Because nobody is going to answer my question I will give a new one...

Question: In Krokatopia what is Krokotaptra wearing?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
37
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?


it is really grubb

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
8
firecookie99 wrote:
how bout how do you get the "smogger smasher" badge?




You have to go to the lab in marley bone fight the cat and then build the plank out to the left side of the lab and fight the smog smasher....

Explorer
May 28, 2009
93
ok new question (this ones tricky!) what is the 50,000 gold crafting furniture item in dragonspyre?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
49
uhavfun wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?


it is really grubb
Truly it is not Lord Nightshade nor Grubb it is really Cyrus Drake. Before you enter dragonspyre you must defeat Cyrus in the Myth Tower he wants to see if your "up to it".

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
kjensen wrote:
uhavfun wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?


it is really grubb
Truly it is not Lord Nightshade nor Grubb it is really Cyrus Drake. Before you enter dragonspyre you must defeat Cyrus in the Myth Tower he wants to see if your "up to it".

Yep completly correct...

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
39
ThePieMaster wrote:
kjensen wrote:
uhavfun wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?


it is really grubb
Truly it is not Lord Nightshade nor Grubb it is really Cyrus Drake. Before you enter dragonspyre you must defeat Cyrus in the Myth Tower he wants to see if your "up to it".

Yep completly correct...



Okay, before I ask a question, let me just say that this chain of quotes are giant.

Q: From what World does Prof. Greyrose come from?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
MABorth wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
kjensen wrote:
uhavfun wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?


it is really grubb
Truly it is not Lord Nightshade nor Grubb it is really Cyrus Drake. Before you enter dragonspyre you must defeat Cyrus in the Myth Tower he wants to see if your "up to it".

Yep completly correct...



Okay, before I ask a question, let me just say that this chain of quotes are giant.

Q: From what World does Prof. Greyrose come from?

She came from a mysterious mythical world based on ice that only she has heard of in Wizard City.

Umm... can't think of a question so I will post later...

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
28
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
157
ok here is a question what story is the minotaur from?

william battlecaller lvl34

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
157
jlcool6 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?


Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?



Answer: He was overworked by Malastaire and was short in the first place.


Question: Which teacher has no hair?
\

cyrus drake way too easy.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
92
ThePieMaster wrote:
MABorth wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
kjensen wrote:
uhavfun wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?


it is really grubb
Truly it is not Lord Nightshade nor Grubb it is really Cyrus Drake. Before you enter dragonspyre you must defeat Cyrus in the Myth Tower he wants to see if your "up to it".

Yep completly correct...



Okay, before I ask a question, let me just say that this chain of quotes are giant.

Q: From what World does Prof. Greyrose come from?

She came from a mysterious mythical world based on ice that only she has heard of in Wizard City.

Umm... can't think of a question so I will post later...



Candly land actually. Says on her profile.

Why did malistare turn evil?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
9


Why did malistare turn evil?

Malistare turned evil because his wife died and every told him there was nothing he could do about it.

What is the name of the guy that has 9 lives and professor Wu tells you to beat?

Defender
May 29, 2009
109
A: Freddy Ninelives

Q: What Krokotopia boss drops the ghoul?

Noone read the answer! MINE! My answer!
Which is here:
The first emporor's retreat boss

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
14
MasterForm wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
gamemaster wrote:

Question:How many mentioned worlds are there?


I do believe there is FIVE ::grin::.

Question: What shape is the pink piece in potion motion?

--------------
“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.”
Professor Falmea
(aka Leah Ruben, your fearless Associate Producer!)




Is it in the first level or in the higher levels?
what kind of question is that what shape is the pink piece in potion motion srsly ask something cool

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
13
Lets see, 11. 1 in Oasis, 1 in the entrance to the pyramid, 2 in the Chamber of Fire, 2 in the Royal Hall, and 5 in the Palace of Fire.

Q: Wat are the names of the 2 Towers you have to complete before going to Big Ben? HINT: They're instances. (ANOTHER HINT: They're called Couterweight East and Counterweight West.)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
13
lorddoom141 wrote:
Easy.

Sun, Eye, Star, Moon, Dagger, Key, Ruby and Spiral

Name the most powerful spell learnt for each class.


OK! HERE WE GO!

FIRE: Helephant

Storm: Stormzilla

Life: Cenetaur (misspelled i think soz )

Death: the damage one is skeleton pirate but the last one is wraith.

Balance:judgement and Hydra

Ice:collussous

Myth: minotaur

I think thats all!

QUESTION:What is the level that you get "judgement" for balance school?


-Anythony GhostBreath-


No it's


Fire: Fire Dragon

Storm: Wild Bolt

Life: Centaur (Spelled Correctly)

Death: Scarecrow

Balance: It depends. Lotsa pips with Judgement or Hydra

Ice: Frost Giant

Myth: Minotaur


Tyler Lionhunter- Magus Diviner- Level 32

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
72
A: to most damaging spells for each school

Fire: Fire Dragon (counting the 3 next turns)
Ice: Ice Colossus
Storm: Tempest (full pips)
Death: Skeletal Pirate
Life: Centaur
Myth: Orthrus
Balance: Judgment (full pips)

Question:
What is the name of the "Scarecrow" NPC that comes around during Halloween and offers some quests?

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
27
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
A question for meowiarty. where did you get a computer?!?!? question for post: What is Malistares wife's name. question number 2: what are the three astro schools? hint S M S.

Blaze FireSpear (i would get of the internet right now meowiarty befor i get sherlok bones!)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
39
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
A question for meowiarty. where did you get a computer?!?!? question for post: What is Malistares wife's name. question number 2: what are the three astro schools? hint S M S.

Blaze FireSpear (i would get of the internet right now meowiarty befor i get sherlok bones!)


Malistaire's wife is named Sylvia Drake. The astro schools are space... idk the rest XD

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
A question for meowiarty. where did you get a computer?!?!? question for post: What is Malistares wife's name. question number 2: what are the three astro schools? hint S M S.

Blaze FireSpear (i would get of the internet right now meowiarty befor i get sherlok bones!)

Q #1: Sylvia Drake
Q #2: Sun moon and stars
Q: What are the names to all of the streets in Wizard City...

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
68
ThePieMaster wrote:
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
A question for meowiarty. where did you get a computer?!?!? question for post: What is Malistares wife's name. question number 2: what are the three astro schools? hint S M S.

Blaze FireSpear (i would get of the internet right now meowiarty befor i get sherlok bones!)

Q #1: Sylvia Drake
Q #2: Sun moon and stars
Q: What are the names to all of the streets in Wizard City...


(deep breath)
colossus boulevard olde town shopping district firecat alley cyclops lane triton avenue unicorn way the commons ravenwood golem court and sunken city
(huffs and puffs)
Q: Who is the last boss in Triton Avenue?