Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard names you want added

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Developer
I'm sure this has been said before, but PLEASE make "Balance" a middle name. It's the only school that isn't included

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I would love for the name Micah to be added! It's my own name and not very common and I remember way back in the day creating my first wizard I had hoped it was an option. I remember an NPC in Wysteria was named Micah Anglegrinder or something and since then I've wanted it added even more. It can be a gender neutral name too

Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
I think that for names there could be an option as to where if the one you want is not an option where you can type it in, and have it like where it has to be approved them by like a default system, since there are tons on names people probably want to add.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2021
I would like to see the names from the German version of Wizard 101on th English speaking servers. This also goes for pet names.

My character was always named "June" on the German server. I had a huge amount of pets with names that are not avaibale on the English speaking servers. For example, Thule or Lex. These were nice pet names I would have liked here, too.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hi uh I have a specific name for a balance wizard and it would be William balance blood, but there is no middle name called balance. I would appreciate it if you added the name balance.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2020
Opal , we have pearl , jade and ruby as secondary names add opal please

Survivor
Mar 28, 2014
Female : Ophelia, Lavender, Aurora
Male : Finneas, Louis

Survivor
May 11, 2020
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Adrian, Atreo, Atticus, Chloe, Clay, Clyde, Dennis, Don, Dawn, Darko, Ebo, Eduardo, Echo, Ely, Gray, Gideon, Grace, Kilo, Leon, Luke, Lia, Mia, Milo, Marina, Nico, Nile, Ocho, Olly, Oliver, Ocean, Perry, Parker, Quinton, Queen, Rio, Sal, Trio, Tia, Umar, Ucha, Vinny, Victor, Wilson, Weston, Wes, Wendy, Wigfrid, Xeno, Xander, Yankee, Yolander, Yang, Yin, Zeff.

Survivor
May 21, 2010
I want all of the names Pirate101 has added to Wizard101. Especially Aisha.
I'd also like to see the names (girls):
Rani,
Lavender,
Katelyn (third spelling for Caitlin/Kaitlyn),
Rose as a first name,
Rosie,

Meadow

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
You have a chance to express yourself in your wizard. Or in many cases, MMORPG players (like me) are highly fascinated with different groups, cultures, and historical figures and can show that in their avatar/character/wizard.

I chose the name "Juan" because it sounds the same as "Wan." But the different spelling identifies the origin from Latin & Asian. It would be awesome if the day came to place the correct spelling and have the name "Wan." I would probably die of excitement since that's the name I was searching for when I first created my wizard.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
This is actually a 2 part request...

Please add my name to the list AND remove it from the blocked word list in the game...

That "nasty" name is Van

Thank you

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
Girl names: Loreley, Luna, Aria, Kaia, Harper, Eliana, Ariella, Tessa, Elaina, Alia, Kyra, Lyra, Rayne,Reya, Valeria

Gender neutral: Skylar, Quinn,Payton, Ash, Parker, Paris, River, Roy

Boys: Xander, Zander, Xavier, Damon, Damien, Paulo, Wyatt, Axel, Ryder, Ryker,Enzo

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
A ton of names that could be added:

Mickey
Aqua
Axel
Daisy
Lea
Terra
Donald

Survivor
Feb 13, 2021
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
Carter. My brother is always very upset when he can’t name his wizard after himself. Carter is also a fairly common name so I’m surprised it isn’t in the game already.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Willow, as it is already a last name in the game I'd like to see it as a first name. Ameena, as it means Princess in Arabic, which is also my Cats name here at home. Dawn, Tarah, Arabella, Bella,

Defender
May 27, 2013
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I still hope the name "Karen" can be added, but due to the memes (Karen is also an asian ethnic group and language, so I've always had a beef with that meme/saying etc) maybe you can use other forms like: Karyn
Kasia, Keren, Karina, Kalena, etc

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Kristin with an "I" at the end - we have Kristen with an "e" but anyone with the name Kristin/Kristen will tell you that the choice of using an "i" or an "e" is a very controversial thing. It would be nice to have both options.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
Survivor
Sep 23, 2014
Id really like an option to have Kaleb with a K and not only a c

Survivor
Apr 12, 2021
Josephine
Zoey
Jake
Harold
Lily