Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wings of Fate needs a real buff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2018
Hello,
I think WoF should at least do 800-850 damage (no DoT) to all enemies while the 525 over 3 rounds to all friends could still remain the same, so it could match the other school's strongest AoE spells:

-Storm: Glowbug Squall: 1120 damage and remove all positive charms to all enemies
-Fire: Raging Bull: 775-900 damage and -25% accuracy to next outgoing spell to all enemies
-Ice: Snowball Barrage: 85 damage per pip to all enemies
-Myth: Mystic Colossus: 880 damage and remove all positive wards to all enemies
-Death: Call of Khrulhu: 830 damage to all enemies and swap half to
-Balance: Nested Fury: 815 , , or damage to all enemies

WoF only does 525 damage to all enemies over 3 rounds and 525 to all friends over 3 rounds currently, which is clearly under-powered compared to the above spells. I hope this spell can get a real buff soon as a blessing to all life wizards especially in PvE.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I would say wing of fate could be fixed by giving it an auto detonate next round. So that ya don't waste an enchant. That would not make it op, but would fix the spell as it is currently useless. Since no one wants a trap remover for 3 rounds

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I feel 800-850 on "Wings of Fate" is too much when the spell can also heal you for the same amount. However I do agree that spell can use another buff perhaps 650 and why not get rid of the DOT. The way it is now the spell is pretty much useless in a team who whats to use feints. Too often I hear " don't cast that spell on my feint". If I do team members leave making the battle harder for my taste. I do like that 800-850 for a life near future AOE spell since wizards are now soloing Empyrea .