Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why are we only allowed to hold 6 Wizards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
The way I see it, there should be 7 spaces. I can't see this being a thing related to game balance, as you cannot be on more than one Wizard at a time. I assume that when deciding how many wizards one can hold, they took a page from Toontown and went with six. This, although great for Toontown, doesn't really work with Wizard101. I would love to play a Death wizard someday without having to pay for another account.

There wouldn't need to be a seventh chair, as when a wizard is selected he/she already shows up in the front. Just have all the chairs be occupied!

I desperately hope KingsIsle considers this, as I'd be delighted if I could have one of every type of Wizard.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Yes! Because I plan to have all schools in my account to be exalted, but now I have to leave out balance since there are only 6 chairs D:

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
AaronUnicornIce on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
The way I see it, there should be 7 spaces. I can't see this being a thing related to game balance, as you cannot be on more than one Wizard at a time. I assume that when deciding how many wizards one can hold, they took a page from Toontown and went with six. This, although great for Toontown, doesn't really work with Wizard101. I would love to play a Death wizard someday without having to pay for another account.

There wouldn't need to be a seventh chair, as when a wizard is selected he/she already shows up in the front. Just have all the chairs be occupied!

I desperately hope KingsIsle considers this, as I'd be delighted if I could have one of every type of Wizard.
LOL! Firstly love the toontown reference :) I had 4 full accounts paid for there hehe. But yes It is very annoying only 6 spaces but 7 schools to play, I have often wondered why. I dont see a real reason not to let us have 7 wizards except to make us buy another account just to let us play all schools -_-. I really hope they listen and think about it.