Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
I am a huge fan of your stories. I am even writing my own story. I should soon finish part 1.

Your stories are great. Could we meet in game sometime?





Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
28
Sierra Winterbreeze Im a big fan of your story.I have read it so many times I lost track.So lets get started you inspire me so much Im going to start my own story called The LEGAND by Jacob Earthsword.Also I would love to add you and your friends to my story,and add that you guys are the sekkers because it would be cool if the sekkers of light and the choosen one teamed up to fight malistare and the one true evil of the spiral.But first I need you and your friends approvel before adding you guys to my story.If you say yes dont worry if you guys are not in part one because the real adventure begins when I meet you guys in part two which will be made after you make the part when you awaken the life sekker so it would be cooler.So I need you and your friends approvel sierra to add you guys to my story.I hope you guys say yes.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
1
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
20
Why am I posting again..?

Oh well, I'll say something since I'm here!

Can't wait for Chapter 12, Sierra! Hope its as cool as the rest of the story. :D

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
51
Hmm... five days seems a lot longer then it is :P I am right now trying to get the textbooks back sooo.......................... Yea, bored right now if you havent guessed. MAXIMUM RANDOMNESS: How can i impress you? :D


oops almost forgot to sign

~*~Megan bluegarden level forty four ice~*~

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
Thank you, all! By the way, I have to say something super important...

Part 11 is up!

Yay! It's under my author page. I can't find it on the front page, but it's there, if you look! :)

phonixking09 wrote:
Sierra Winterbreeze Im a big fan of your story.I have read it so many times I lost track.So lets get started you inspire me so much Im going to start my own story called The LEGAND by Jacob Earthsword.Also I would love to add you and your friends to my story,and add that you guys are the sekkers because it would be cool if the sekkers of light and the choosen one teamed up to fight malistare and the one true evil of the spiral.But first I need you and your friends approvel before adding you guys to my story.If you say yes dont worry if you guys are not in part one because the real adventure begins when I meet you guys in part two which will be made after you make the part when you awaken the life sekker so it would be cooler.So I need you and your friends approvel sierra to add you guys to my story.I hope you guys say yes.

Let's see here... I don't mind, and neither does Rowan. Vanessa and Victoria moved and never come on the game, so I can't really ask them... Sydney I'm sure wouldn't mind (she deserves a little fame - she's helped me with this so much!), uh, Mark never comes on, and whoever else, I don't think will mind....

Go ahead and use all the Seekers, haha. I don't care, and because they let me use their names (well, except for Liam O. o) I give you permission to use them in your story. :D

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
Hi I am Daniel WyrmBlood. Could we meet sometime Sierra? I am a HUGE fan of your story. IT IS SO AWESOME!!! I now am writing my own story, and if you become my friend YOU COULD BE IN IT!!! I am at level 41. Could we meet at Bartleby inside him on satyr realm at 7:00 eastern time zone on Saterday November 21. I am Daniel WyrmBlood lvl 41 Sorcerer with a clockwork golem pet named Pepper. I also have a broom. Also, plz reply and tell me if I forgot to put something that confused you about where to meet. THX!!!

By Daniel WyrmBlood lvl 41 Sorcerer :)

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
Oh and btw, plz bring Rowan to meet me too if you can. I want her to be my friend also!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
51
Hi guys, i will try to be a little more cheery, lol :P. Right now i am a level 44 (sooooo close to leveling!) and i am not THAT bored anymore :D I read part 11, LOVIN IT. Yea, thats about it for now.


~*~*Megan Bluegarden ice 44*~*~

-P.S. i wont ask to be friends with you cause you are probably floaded with requests, but remember me

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
28
Windlily(Sierra Winterbreeze)I will stick to my version and you stick to yours.Just in cause you didnt know.Oh yeah I almost forgot thank you for saying yes, know I can start my story.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
47
Windlilly wrote:
Whoever wrote the Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze? That would be me!

I found your post (and a little bit late, I must say) because I was searching for something on Google and just thought I should search for the title of my story for no real reason. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but then I saw the title of this. I was so excited! I'm so glad you have read my story.

Yeah, I know, it's three months later now. So have you read parts 3, 4, 5, and 6? I'm really glad that someone likes them!

what IS the tale of sierra winterbreeze? plz i am sure i would like to read it

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
51
I leveled uh huh oh yea! woot woot. and when I leveled, the Headmaster and Chase (not my friend the guy in ravenwood) wanted to talk to me, but when I went there, they didnt say anything. I am sure that this has happened to many other people. Can you fix this, Wizard101?


~*~Megan Bluegarden Ice 45~*~

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
I love your stories. In fact, I am halfway done on part 1 of my OWN story inspired by yours.


Well, could we meet in game? I am Kyle Firefist, and I am close to finishing MB. Could we meet in Regents Square in MB, relam lepercahn, area 1, NOV 21st, this saturday. At 5:00 est? please? I am a huge fan.


Kyle Firefist

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
Oh dear... it seems I have LOT of stuff to reply to!

azelda49 wrote:
what IS the tale of sierra winterbreeze? plz i am sure i would like to read it

It is a Fan Fiction, a Creative Writing story I made based on the game. You can find them at this link: https://www.wizard101.com/home2/game/page_8ad6a404245cbbdd01247236470273e1
Woah! Hang on a second! I just looked at your username and... could you be a Legend of Zelda fan too? :D If you aren't, lol, forget I said anything...

dounut789 wrote:
I love your stories. In fact, I am halfway done on part 1 of my OWN story inspired by yours.
Well, could we meet in game? I am Kyle Firefist, and I am close to finishing MB. Could we meet in Regents Square in MB, relam lepercahn, area 1, NOV 21st, this saturday. At 5:00 est? please? I am a huge fan.

Um, well, I am pretty sure that would work. So sorry if I'm not there, I'm awfully busy, and I also am running out of room on my friend's list. And I can't wait to read your story! :)

gekoman777 wrote:
-P.S. i wont ask to be friends with you cause you are probably floaded with requests, but remember me

No, no! I'd love to meet you! Especially since... I think you're the one I promised you could be in my story, right? I'd REALLY like to meet you if you are. And if you're not...? Then I'm going to hope whoever it was forgot about me, because I don't know if they're going to fit, haha...

Oh, and I leveled up too! I'm level 49! ONE MORE LEVEL AND I'M GRANDMASTER!

Hi I am Daniel WyrmBlood. Could we meet sometime Sierra? I am a HUGE fan of your story. IT IS SO AWESOME!!! I now am writing my own story, and if you become my friend YOU COULD BE IN IT!!! I am at level 41. Could we meet at Bartleby inside him on satyr realm at 7:00 eastern time zone on Saterday November 21. I am Daniel WyrmBlood lvl 41 Sorcerer with a clockwork golem pet named Pepper. I also have a broom. Also, plz reply and tell me if I forgot to put something that confused you about where to meet. THX!!!
Hmm... um, could we meet up on the same day, but at the same time as Kyle wanted to? That would be two hours earlier, at 5:00 est. Let's see... in Regent's Square (MB Commons) in Leprecaunh, Area 1? It would just be so much easier for me to only have to get on the game ONE time. If that doesn't work for you, then maybe Kyle could change, because I am not entirely sure if I can get on the game two times. (Again, I've been busy lately, and I think I might have something going on Saturday...) But yeah, if that works, Rowan will come too! And if she doesn't, once you're on my list, you can meet her any other time that she can come on at the same time as me.

Okay, thanks everyone! (Gosh, so many people are posting here! I gotta check it more!) Um, btw, to Phoenixking...? You spelled Legend wrong, I just realized. You might want to change that, unless you meant for it to be that way.

Administrator
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
Windlilly wrote:
Oh dear... it seems I have LOT of stuff to reply to!

azelda49 wrote:
what IS the tale of sierra winterbreeze? plz i am sure i would like to read it

It is a Fan Fiction, a Creative Writing story I made based on the game. You can find them at this link: https://www.wizard101.com/home2/game/page_8ad6a404245cbbdd01247236470273e1
Woah! Hang on a second! I just looked at your username and... could you be a Legend of Zelda fan too? :D If you aren't, lol, forget I said anything...

dounut789 wrote:
I love your stories. In fact, I am halfway done on part 1 of my OWN story inspired by yours.
Well, could we meet in game? I am Kyle Firefist, and I am close to finishing MB. Could we meet in Regents Square in MB, relam lepercahn, area 1, NOV 21st, this saturday. At 5:00 est? please? I am a huge fan.

Um, well, I am pretty sure that would work. So sorry if I'm not there, I'm awfully busy, and I also am running out of room on my friend's list. And I can't wait to read your story! :)

gekoman777 wrote:
-P.S. i wont ask to be friends with you cause you are probably floaded with requests, but remember me

No, no! I'd love to meet you! Especially since... I think you're the one I promised you could be in my story, right? I'd REALLY like to meet you if you are. And if you're not...? Then I'm going to hope whoever it was forgot about me, because I don't know if they're going to fit, haha...

Oh, and I leveled up too! I'm level 49! ONE MORE LEVEL AND I'M GRANDMASTER!

Hi I am Daniel WyrmBlood. Could we meet sometime Sierra? I am a HUGE fan of your story. IT IS SO AWESOME!!! I now am writing my own story, and if you become my friend YOU COULD BE IN IT!!! I am at level 41. Could we meet at Bartleby inside him on satyr realm at 7:00 eastern time zone on Saterday November 21. I am Daniel WyrmBlood lvl 41 Sorcerer with a clockwork golem pet named Pepper. I also have a broom. Also, plz reply and tell me if I forgot to put something that confused you about where to meet. THX!!!
Hmm... um, could we meet up on the same day, but at the same time as Kyle wanted to? That would be two hours earlier, at 5:00 est. Let's see... in Regent's Square (MB Commons) in Leprecaunh, Area 1? It would just be so much easier for me to only have to get on the game ONE time. If that doesn't work for you, then maybe Kyle could change, because I am not entirely sure if I can get on the game two times. (Again, I've been busy lately, and I think I might have something going on Saturday...) But yeah, if that works, Rowan will come too! And if she doesn't, once you're on my list, you can meet her any other time that she can come on at the same time as me.

Okay, thanks everyone! (Gosh, so many people are posting here! I gotta check it more!) Um, btw, to Phoenixking...? You spelled Legend wrong, I just realized. You might want to change that, unless you meant for it to be that way.
K that works for me. Is it 5:00 am or 5:00 pm? Oh and btw I am now lvl 42! :-)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
Sierra? Well, I posted earlier and wrote 5:00 est, and i forgot Pm.

So is 5:00 PM EST ok with you?







Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
20
Windlilly wrote:
Oh dear... it seems I have LOT of stuff to reply to!

azelda49 wrote:
what IS the tale of sierra winterbreeze? plz i am sure i would like to read it

It is a Fan Fiction, a Creative Writing story I made based on the game. You can find them at this link: https://www.wizard101.com/home2/game/page_8ad6a404245cbbdd01247236470273e1
Woah! Hang on a second! I just looked at your username and... could you be a Legend of Zelda fan too? :D If you aren't, lol, forget I said anything...

dounut789 wrote:
I love your stories. In fact, I am halfway done on part 1 of my OWN story inspired by yours.
Well, could we meet in game? I am Kyle Firefist, and I am close to finishing MB. Could we meet in Regents Square in MB, relam lepercahn, area 1, NOV 21st, this saturday. At 5:00 est? please? I am a huge fan.

Um, well, I am pretty sure that would work. So sorry if I'm not there, I'm awfully busy, and I also am running out of room on my friend's list. And I can't wait to read your story! :)

gekoman777 wrote:
-P.S. i wont ask to be friends with you cause you are probably floaded with requests, but remember me

No, no! I'd love to meet you! Especially since... I think you're the one I promised you could be in my story, right? I'd REALLY like to meet you if you are. And if you're not...? Then I'm going to hope whoever it was forgot about me, because I don't know if they're going to fit, haha...

Oh, and I leveled up too! I'm level 49! ONE MORE LEVEL AND I'M GRANDMASTER!

Hi I am Daniel WyrmBlood. Could we meet sometime Sierra? I am a HUGE fan of your story. IT IS SO AWESOME!!! I now am writing my own story, and if you become my friend YOU COULD BE IN IT!!! I am at level 41. Could we meet at Bartleby inside him on satyr realm at 7:00 eastern time zone on Saterday November 21. I am Daniel WyrmBlood lvl 41 Sorcerer with a clockwork golem pet named Pepper. I also have a broom. Also, plz reply and tell me if I forgot to put something that confused you about where to meet. THX!!!
Hmm... um, could we meet up on the same day, but at the same time as Kyle wanted to? That would be two hours earlier, at 5:00 est. Let's see... in Regent's Square (MB Commons) in Leprecaunh, Area 1? It would just be so much easier for me to only have to get on the game ONE time. If that doesn't work for you, then maybe Kyle could change, because I am not entirely sure if I can get on the game two times. (Again, I've been busy lately, and I think I might have something going on Saturday...) But yeah, if that works, Rowan will come too! And if she doesn't, once you're on my list, you can meet her any other time that she can come on at the same time as me.

Okay, thanks everyone! (Gosh, so many people are posting here! I gotta check it more!) Um, btw, to Phoenixking...? You spelled Legend wrong, I just realized. You might want to change that, unless you meant for it to be that way.


LOL, yeah, maybe you should check stuff here more often. Fans can be FUN to talk to!

BTW, does it usually take this long for a new creative writing page to come up? Its still on the September stories last time I checked. :?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
28
You know what sierra I have been thinking about the story and I think it would be better if I add you guys in the first part of the legend

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
141
HI PPLZ! ITS MARY RAVENGEM!
I'm not evil right now, and i would never put a hydra on sierra, I would in the story, but thats different. If you read the last part of sierra's story i just want to say HI!
Luna0616 (Master Sorcerer, Mary Ravengem)

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
20
luna0616 wrote:
HI PPLZ! ITS MARY RAVENGEM!
I'm not evil right now, and i would never put a hydra on sierra, I would in the story, but thats different. If you read the last part of sierra's story i just want to say HI!
Luna0616 (Master Sorcerer, Mary Ravengem)


LOL, hi evil Mary!

So I'm guessing that you're an actual friend of Sierra.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
Sierra, i am so sorry. today, when we were supposed to meet, i waited half an hour IN THE WRONG RELEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if you logged in, went to the right place and relem, and didn't see me, i apoligise. I made a huge mistake, so can we sceduale a new meeting? Does 5:00 PM EST, December 5th, relem lepercahn, area 1, Jade palace (Mooshu commons)

I am so sorry i did not show up

Kyle Firefist
Crusher Crusher
Finally in Mooshu
Level 35
Forgot to check relem

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
51
Yes, yes I am. :P I only need the darned obsidien (no idea how to spell) chest in the labyrinth. Right now it is so frustrating because everyone keeps leaving on me! So um I will hopefully be done on that quest next time I check back here. And possibly can we meet on sunday ( its saturday now) at um... idk you name the time and realm. Ooh and place lol Thats it for now I guess. Oh, and what was the whole conversation about italics? I got lost in that

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
Ugh I am so sry I wasn't there to meet you at 5:00. I couldn't get on then. Could you and Rowan meet me at the following:
Time zone: eastern usa
Realm: Leprachaun
Area: 1
Time: 5:00 pm
Date: Tuesday November 24, 2009
Meeting: Daniel WyrmBlood
Level: 42
Mount: Dragon Broom (horned sweeper)
Pet: Clockwork golem named pepper
School: Balance
Place of meeting: Minigame grounds in Regents Square, MB
Sry I was not on! Plz reply and tell me if this time is ok for you and Rowan. Thx!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
38
hey i think she is a born writter and i love the story! ps: a shout out to whom ever wrote this story, hey you make me want to read all day!