Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
tyty275 wrote:
Lima is a bean.

Oh yeah, I knew that. I was reading it the wrong way, but now that you mention it, I know what a Lima Bean is. I just didn't know it was spelled that way.

How about helephant realm area 1 the storm tower i might be there i have a pet storm hound named Snoopie or the fire one will be there his name is Blaze Firestone he has a pet heck hound or dragon i forgot the names about 3:00 Est

When? I need a date, not just the time and place.

Sierra i met both you and Rowan.

You met us? Really? What was your name? Also, did you delete Rowan? It would be so easy to meet you again through her.

SectumsempraGirl221 wrote:
MARY RAVENGEM! I know you on one of my characters. Ellie EmeraldVault, Megan IceSong, I know you on one. Just a shout out, I went through the Dragonspyre quest on level 39. I became level 40 when I turned in the quest Bad Blood.

If you know Mary, you may want to know that she is soon to be a character in my story. :D

Rabbits4ever wrote:
Anyway, my story was sort of inspired by yours, but yours is WAY better Sierra. Oh, I wrote A Threat in the Spiral! Part 3 is up, YAY

Just the other day, I saw your part three up. At first I didn't know where that story had come from... but then I remembered your story from a long time ago, but couldn't recall any of the storyline. So I had to go ALL the way back past those many pages in order to find parts 1 and 2 again. But when I read them, I was so stunned. They were awesome! I don't know why I didn't remember them. Usually a wonderful story like this I would remember. Perhaps I just skipped over it, like I accidentally do with some stories. Whatever it was, I really enjoyed reading that and hope that you don't take so long to submit your next part.

Gamma wrote:
While we don't normally correct our submissions, I'm sure Professor Greyrose can make an exception.

Wow, thanks Gamma! Too bad I didn't know that you might make an exception before... there are so many mistakes in my stories. That's why I started rewriting them. I actually posted the edited version on Wizard101Central, if anyone wanted to read them. They are much better than the original. Oh well, I'm not going to ask for anything more.

staryuder wrote:
maybe we could meet in bartley realm area 1.
the 3rd july maybe .

I will do my best to be there, but you never know.

Thank you to everyone who had said that they like my story.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Hey i just read all the stories so far (i think up to ten) and they are GREAT! it took me about two hours total to read them ALL, but it was definately worth it. So far my favorite is the tenth part in the story.

P.S. if any of you ever see me tell me who you are and if you want, you can add me(i am in marleybone and grizzleheim most of the time), my name in the game is Brandon Firehammer. :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I just read part ten, and i'm sitting on the edge of my seat, write the next part, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! lol

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
HI! I'm not overly obsessed with these stories....ok maybe a little.....ok you got me a lot! I just finished reading part 10 and i check the website EVERY few hours and every day waiting for the next one! This stories are great and should be made into a book! Anyway please get the next one up as soon as you can....and the next.....and the next..........and so on!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hey Sierra!! Magik82 is A.K.A. Victoria Firefinder on W101. I'm the same on central all though I'm not really on central anymore. sorry. Also WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON!?!?!?! Or is it the ther way...lol.

See ya in the spiral Silly Windlilly!!!
Victoria Firefinder-Level 40-Ice
Currently working on Grizzleheim. (Have not finished Mooshu or Dragonspyre though! :P)

Survivor
May 26, 2009
You know, it would be so nice to actually meet you in the game! I am a fan of your stories and Wizard 101 too!

Is it possible to meet me sometime. Maybe July 14 (Tuesday) :-o Make sure your realm reads Centaur Area 1 at 7:00, In the Oasis, eastern standard time.

It would be so nice to meet you!

Tristan Sparkleblade
Krok Slayer
Adept Theurgest
Pet: Sprite, Name: King Charlie

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
magik82 wrote:
Hi Sierra Winterbreeze! I LOVE your stories! I am your biggest fan can you meet me? If you can PLEASE come in Ambrose realm Area 1 and meet me in krokatopia by the library! My name is Victoria Firefinder in the game but my name is kinda weird because I'm in the school of ice!
By the way I DON'T have text chat my parents wo't let me! I have had a few people who I told them "I'm sorry,I don't have text chat!" But they still use text chat it is a soooooo frusterating! So please don't do that!

I hate it when that happens to me! It's so annoying!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hey there, fantastic readers...

I've got some bad news that I probably should have told you before. The Tale of Sierra WinterBreeze is going to be on pause for the rest of the month. I am leaving to go to my grandparents house for the month of July and won't be back until the beginning of August. My grandparents have a computer, but it's super slow and I am officially banned from going on it. I am probably going to die without Wizard101 or any of my other video games, but I'll just have to settle for books.

So my story will not be having any more chapters added for a really long time. I'm not saying that I will never get on the computer at my grandparents... No, actually, I think I will find a chance to get on somewhere. But for those of you who know me on the game, I will not be on, that's for sure. And I most likely will not be posting here anytime soon.

Also, for solrocky, I'm terribly sorry, but I'll be far from Wizard101 when the time comes around.

Sakura641, you can stop checking every four hours, because it won't be up there.

Sorry for the suspense, mdog0513. I didn't mean for that to happen.

And to everyone else, I promise that I will keep writing in my notebook so that when I come back I can just type it up and send it in. I'll really miss writing, but I'm sure I'll have fun at the family reunion at my grandparents house, even if I'll be so far from my home!

In case anyone wanted to know, I'm leaving tomorrow, and will be back on the 8th of August, I believe.

See ya in the Spiral... or I guess not.

Sierra WinterBreeze, Level 46 Master Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Wow, no one even read that! Well, I'm back! So I will continue writing. And for those of you who think Rowan is the next Seeker, you may want to think again...

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
I read it after you came back, lol. But how could Rowan not be the life seeker? and it kinda stinks to know that the seekers in game are kinda broken up
(as I said before, always room for another Storm seeker)
Duncan Dragonsword, Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
if there is going to be another storm seeker then it is going to be me we need more boys and i have been playing since the beginning of the game so i just most likely have more exprience then you and it is so sad at how they are all broken up and what did you mean by nobody read that?

I am still trying hello past storm seeker there need to be more boys

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I never said Rowan wasn't the Life Seeker, I just said you should reconsider it. Oh, never mind, lol. It's so confusing. After you read the next part you'll understand.

And wow, another Storm Seeker? Seriously? I needed one! Um, well, I guess I'll have to spoil it if I want you to know, but there are the Seekers in the past that will be ghosts that will help us. And I needed a Storm one and Life one. If you do become a past Seeker though, most likely you aren't going to be a very big part of the story. But if you guys have a Storm or Life character I could possibly put you in. But I'd rather know the people that I am putting in my story, lol. So I'd meet you in the game if that happened.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Will everybody stop asking to be a seeker! Please! It's getting really annoying. It's not like she can take all her stories and rewrite them with different names then send them all back in again :x

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
HI! i am back! still want to be the ice seeker before you that failed and meh ghost visits you and tells you the secret to um ahem kill malistare ;-)

- megan blugarden, ice in ms lvl forty (finally!)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
o lol when i posted like a minute ago i didnt read everything but then windilly said the ghosts come back and i had no idea! lol idk if one of these messages might be blocked :-( but i asked to be the ghost in the first one

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Sakura641 wrote:
Will everybody stop asking to be a seeker! Please! It's getting really annoying. It's not like she can take all her stories and rewrite them with different names then send them all back in again :x

ROFL, thanks, Sakura641.

gekoman777 wrote:
HI! i am back! still want to be the ice seeker before you that failed and meh ghost visits you and tells you the secret to um ahem kill malistare

Actually, you already are the past Ice Seeker. I already said that. But, I needed to tell you this... as a result of the way your life was affected by dark magic, you lose your powers.

Wow, there are so many spoilers in this thread. You are all going to know the story before I even finish writing it! But I guess there are even more stories in my social group on Central.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
the writing i love it, but i'm more of a dark reader as in vampires ghosts and well I'm not emo but stuff that would scare the ........... out of me. But nice story hope i see you in the GAME.

ps.oops lol

Michael soulblood level 48 necromancer (i think i'm the only michael soulblood :).)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
ok i didnt read the page before this i think but i am fine with no powers :D sorry i didnt know. am i becoming annoying? only windilly answer that. I:

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ok i am a little(i mean A LOT) late on your stories amd when the first post was even made. I usually passed this post cause it didnt seem that interesting to me, but i happened to be bored and checked it out. People seemed to like it so i went and read part 1. I have to say i was impressed. The only thing is that you seemed to be stealing a lot out of Harry Potter. But maybe thats just something that i didnt get...... Other then that i think you are great at writing stories! I see that there are 10 parts so i have a lot more to read, but its worth it! :D

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 47 Master sorcerer

Again sorry for my lateness.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
Wow... I haven't been on here in awhile heheh.

Well anyways, as one of Sierra's sort-of assistant with certain parts of the story concerning DS, I get lots of info on the new stories.

I just have to say that there will be many twists amd turns in the new book. And with more seekers than you're computer can handle! Or at least something like that

~cs550

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Sierra can we meet? Meet me on August 20th (tomorrow) in Scarecrow realm area 1, OK?

~Michael ThunderSpear
Grandmaster Pyromancer

P.S.: Read my story! "Journey To Defeat the Dragons" by yours truly! Part 2 will be out next week! I hope!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
is it me or does it look like people are posting the same thing over and over or is it that i just woke up

michael soulblood level 48 necromancer(one and only )

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
LucarioAura45 wrote:
Sierra can we meet? Meet me on August 20th (tomorrow) in Scarecrow realm area 1, OK?

~Michael ThunderSpear
Grandmaster Pyromancer

P.S.: Read my story! "Journey To Defeat the Dragons" by yours truly! Part 2 will be out next week! I hope!

Sry forgot time and place: near bartlby at 1:00 eastern time!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
I think i'm losing my mind here

Michael soulblood ( the one and only confused person )

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
LucarioAura45 wrote:
Read my story! "Journey To Defeat the Dragons" by yours truly! Part 2 will be out next week! I hope!

Sry forgot time and place: near bartlby at 1:00 eastern time!
Well...

I'll read your story soon, I promise. But I missed your post. Sorry, but I'm in the opposite time zone from you, on the other side of the States, lol. So we're 4 hours earlier than you. Unless it's on weekends, I can't meet anyone until after 9 PM Eastern. Perhaps earlier, on some days, but that's the usual.

IamLezul wrote:
The only thing is that you seemed to be stealing a lot out of Harry Potter. But maybe thats just something that i didnt get......

Go on Wizard101 and consider the plot. The ENTIRE GAME is sort of based on Harry Potter. I guess my story DOES sound a little bit more like it than Wizard101 in general... Oh well...

gekoman777 wrote:
am i becoming annoying? only windilly answer that. I:

Haha! Um, no, you're not annoying. At least not yet... no, just kidding.

dood123456 wrote:
is it me or does it look like people are posting the same thing over and over or is it that i just woke up

You know, you're right! A lot of these posts do sound the same...