Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
3
Penpippi wrote:
Why is everyone acting like this girl is famous? It is SO annoying.

if you've ever read her stories shes a really talented writer, but ya, it DOES seem like some people are a bit obsessive...

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
28
Because she is a featured auther. She IS A REAL AUTHOR!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
Penpippi wrote:
You are acting like you are famous and it is annoying. Please stop.


...Sorry? Not sure what else to say about that. What would you prefer that I do? Just randomly say, "Oh, hey, guys, I'm not going to post here anymore because this guy says that I'm acting too 'famous.' Sorry." Look, I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, and, with all due respect, I think you should just stop reading this thread. Seriously. If it bothers you so much, just don't read it. IGNORE IT. Like, pretend you're pressing that little button in Wizard101. XD Besides, I am by absolutely NO MEANS famous. Not even CLOSE. The only reason I have this much attention is because I've stuck with this story for so long and haven't yet given up.

Thank you, other people, for defending me, but I think that it's okay. He's just... speaking his mind, I guess. No problem with that - it made it past moderation, after all. ;)

*sigh* THREE people on this thread now who don't like me or my story...

shoeyaryan wrote:
Penpippi wrote:
Why is everyone acting like this girl is famous? It is SO annoying.

if you've ever read her stories shes a really talented writer, but ya, it DOES seem like some people are a bit obsessive...


LOL! Scary obsessive fans? *shudders* Luckily, I don't THINK I have any of those... but Idk. Like I said above, I'm not famous. And only famous people can be obsessed about. I hope.

I still find it a little prejudicial (if that's a word XD) of you to call people obsessive just because they're nice enough to leave me comments. I like hearing what people think about my story. ...Even if it's not nice stuff. At least I know what people don't like - I'd rather have that than a ton of lies.

spyrogirl30 wrote:
Because she is a featured auther. She IS A REAL AUTHOR!

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Yeah, I'm real. Not computerized. I don't THINK I'm any kind of robot, at least. XD But I'm just as real as anyone else in the creative writing section, "featured" or not. Thanks for the complement, though... if it was a complement. I'm pretty sure it was. So thank you! :)

kaleeraisen wrote:
i no ive already asked this but what is this story about? is it on youtube? and can sierra add me as a friend? look for an amber nightwraith! thats my best character. death grand :) also i have jasmine earthsinger autumn nightwraith iridian roseblade sophia roseheart( lvl 1 so far) amber star( also lvl 1) and thats all i can remember right now. if i forgot any ill post it. pls look for me i want to know what this story is all about!!!! anyon who knows about this allot look for meh too. idk what realms i usually hang out in. i think ill put it on ambrose bartleby balestrom drake and unicorn. im working on autumn nightwraith right now so look for me. or amber nightwraith. plz?


I really don't think I can add you. It's nothing personal, I'd LOVE to have you as a friend, but I don't have room on my list. Plus, I'd have to meet up with you in-game, and I really am horrible at meeting up with people on time. If there was a way, I'd add your character. However, if you want to know what the Tale of Sierra WinterBreeze is, I'm happy to let you know. It's a fan fiction based on Wizard101's plot that I wrote. You can find my Featured Author page with all the chapters at the link below (forgot how to hyperlink stuff).

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/sierrawinterbreeze

(I do have a YouTube account, btw. It's TwilightWakerofTime. Not much of it has to do directly with my story, though. You'd be better off just reading it.)

Just for the record, people, I sent in Part 13 a long time ago. Not entirely sure EXACTLY how long, but... long. Probably at least a month ago by now.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
Sierra, I literally JUST sent in my own story!

If it is put on the Fan Fiction page, could you read it and tell me what you think?

It is called...

The Firefist Chronicles
By Kyle Firefist


I really want to hear your opinion!

Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
30
Hey Sierra! Im reading your story and I LOVE IT.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
285
when is part 13 comin out i want to know what happens to rowan

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
3
Windlilly wrote:
shoeyaryan wrote:
Penpippi wrote:
Why is everyone acting like this girl is famous? It is SO annoying.

if you've ever read her stories shes a really talented writer, but ya, it DOES seem like some people are a bit obsessive...


LOL! Scary obsessive fans? *shudders* Luckily, I don't THINK I have any of those... but Idk. Like I said above, I'm not famous. And only famous people can be obsessed about. I hope.

I still find it a little prejudicial (if that's a word XD) of you to call people obsessive just because they're nice enough to leave me comments. I like hearing what people think about my story. ...Even if it's not nice stuff. At least I know what people don't like - I'd rather have that than a ton of lies.


*quickly looks up the word "prejudice" in the dictionary. finally understands comment* Ohhhh! i get it now! sorry if my comment was rude, didnt mean to offend anyone

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
dounut789 wrote:
Sierra, I literally JUST sent in my own story!

If it is put on the Fan Fiction page, could you read it and tell me what you think?

It is called...

The Firefist Chronicles
By Kyle Firefist


I really want to hear your opinion!

Kyle Firefist


I'd be happy to read it. Just let me know when it comes out, because if you JUST sent it in, it's likely not up yet. Part 13 isn't up yet... *sigh*

...Maybe it's because it's unlucky. Isn't 13 an unlucky number?!?

shoeyaryan wrote:
*quickly looks up the word "prejudice" in the dictionary. finally understands comment* Ohhhh! i get it now! sorry if my comment was rude, didnt mean to offend anyone

No problem. I'm sure you didn't offend anyone... I was just saying. Now I feel embarrassed for accusing you of that. Sorry. O_o

Btw, my sister doesn't know why "prejudice" means, either, lol, so you're not alone! XD

joey110498 wrote:
when is part 13 comin out i want to know what happens to rowan

It comes out whenever KI decides to check their e-mail and start posting stories. I already sent it to them. ;)

deathlilly333 wrote:
Hey Sierra! Im reading your story and I LOVE IT.


Thank you! :)

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
3
Windlilly wrote:

Btw, my sister doesn't know why "prejudice" means, either, lol, so you're not alone! XD


well, at least now i don't feel that stupid

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
18
i forgot to say that if you do ever get enough room on your friends list, look me up! 8) Oh, if you did get the idea for seekers from the erin hunter books, are you going to make a story based from the warriors series? if you do can you pls add me in that story? (as long as i'm not a traiter like tigerstar is lol) i love the warrior series!!!!!!!!!!!! i know allot about it. see ya in the spiral (maybe)

amber nightwraith- grand
kymma roseheart- lvl 11
jasmine earthsinger- lvl 34
autumn nightwraith- i forgot the lvl lol
and the other char i have that i forgot for now lol. ;-)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
258
hello again sierra winterbreeze and fans its amber nightwraith again, lol. after reading stories like this i wanted to say that i've been inspired to write a story of my own. i have to admit its close-ish (i think) to sierra's story but i dont want to plagarise (i know i spelled that wrong). thats why i wanted to post this so peoples wont think that i'm copying off of other authors. its called Stars of the Spiral and even though it wont come out most likely too soon, i hope its going to be good. i dont really know how to start a new topic so someone post it here pls and ill start my own topic about it. sierra and fans, i dont want to compete with this story, i just wanted to post this and didnt really know where . i understand if you think i am though. . (this is kinda embarrassing )

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
28
Windlilly wrote:
Penpippi wrote:
You are acting like you are famous and it is annoying. Please stop.


...Sorry? Not sure what else to say about that. What would you prefer that I do? Just randomly say, "Oh, hey, guys, I'm not going to post here anymore because this guy says that I'm acting too 'famous.' Sorry." Look, I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, and, with all due respect, I think you should just stop reading this thread. Seriously. If it bothers you so much, just don't read it. IGNORE IT. Like, pretend you're pressing that little button in Wizard101. XD Besides, I am by absolutely NO MEANS famous. Not even CLOSE. The only reason I have this much attention is because I've stuck with this story for so long and haven't yet given up.

Thank you, other people, for defending me, but I think that it's okay. He's just... speaking his mind, I guess. No problem with that - it made it past moderation, after all. ;)

*sigh* THREE people on this thread now who don't like me or my story...

shoeyaryan wrote:
Penpippi wrote:
Why is everyone acting like this girl is famous? It is SO annoying.

if you've ever read her stories shes a really talented writer, but ya, it DOES seem like some people are a bit obsessive...


LOL! Scary obsessive fans? *shudders* Luckily, I don't THINK I have any of those... but Idk. Like I said above, I'm not famous. And only famous people can be obsessed about. I hope.

I still find it a little prejudicial (if that's a word XD) of you to call people obsessive just because they're nice enough to leave me comments. I like hearing what people think about my story. ...Even if it's not nice stuff. At least I know what people don't like - I'd rather have that than a ton of lies.

spyrogirl30 wrote:
Because she is a featured auther. She IS A REAL AUTHOR!

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Yeah, I'm real. Not computerized. I don't THINK I'm any kind of robot, at least. XD But I'm just as real as anyone else in the creative writing section, "featured" or not. Thanks for the complement, though... if it was a complement. I'm pretty sure it was. So thank you! :)

kaleeraisen wrote:
i no ive already asked this but what is this story about? is it on youtube? and can sierra add me as a friend? look for an amber nightwraith! thats my best character. death grand :) also i have jasmine earthsinger autumn nightwraith iridian roseblade sophia roseheart( lvl 1 so far) amber star( also lvl 1) and thats all i can remember right now. if i forgot any ill post it. pls look for me i want to know what this story is all about!!!! anyon who knows about this allot look for meh too. idk what realms i usually hang out in. i think ill put it on ambrose bartleby balestrom drake and unicorn. im working on autumn nightwraith right now so look for me. or amber nightwraith. plz?


I really don't think I can add you. It's nothing personal, I'd LOVE to have you as a friend, but I don't have room on my list. Plus, I'd have to meet up with you in-game, and I really am horrible at meeting up with people on time. If there was a way, I'd add your character. However, if you want to know what the Tale of Sierra WinterBreeze is, I'm happy to let you know. It's a fan fiction based on Wizard101's plot that I wrote. You can find my Featured Author page with all the chapters at the link below (forgot how to hyperlink stuff).

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/sierrawinterbreeze

(I do have a YouTube account, btw. It's TwilightWakerofTime. Not much of it has to do directly with my story, though. You'd be better off just reading it.)

Just for the record, people, I sent in Part 13 a long time ago. Not entirely sure EXACTLY how long, but... long. Probably at least a month ago by now.
yup its a compliment. though i cant stop reading your stories .