Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who/ what is the Storm Titan?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
The Storm Titan was the Triton!

The Fire Titan was the Great Fire Dragon.

And the Ice Titan or Frost Titan was the Frost Giant.

So far in the game, we have stopped evil forces from wakening the Fire and Ice titans.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
buzz123432 on Jul 14, 2016 wrote:
The Storm Titan was the Triton!

The Fire Titan was the Great Fire Dragon.

And the Ice Titan or Frost Titan was the Frost Giant.

So far in the game, we have stopped evil forces from wakening the Fire and Ice titans.
Actually the Triton, Tempus Stormfist, is just an avatar of the Storm Lord.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This has intrigued me too. I mean it sank all of Celestia! So you mean to tell me that Tempus Stormfist is the Storm Titan? He seems kind of small. I'm pretty sure that I read that the Storm Titan is a Triton, but is it like a huge Triton or was it Tempus Stormfist? In my mind I had also kind of just always assumed that the Storm Lord was what the Storm Titan would look like but I don't know. Also about the sinking of Celestia was that Morganthe's doing as in recently or did the Celestians do it trying to harness the power of the Storm Titan (like Malistaire was trying to do with the Fire Titan?) Where is the Storm Titan now? Is he still in Celestia? I assume he's asleep like the other Titans?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
exp613 on Jul 14, 2016 wrote:
This has intrigued me too. I mean it sank all of Celestia! So you mean to tell me that Tempus Stormfist is the Storm Titan? He seems kind of small. I'm pretty sure that I read that the Storm Titan is a Triton, but is it like a huge Triton or was it Tempus Stormfist? In my mind I had also kind of just always assumed that the Storm Lord was what the Storm Titan would look like but I don't know. Also about the sinking of Celestia was that Morganthe's doing as in recently or did the Celestians do it trying to harness the power of the Storm Titan (like Malistaire was trying to do with the Fire Titan?) Where is the Storm Titan now? Is he still in Celestia? I assume he's asleep like the other Titans?
Well the Fire Titan is sort of frozen on top of the Great Spyre, and the Frost Titan is only asleep.

I would only guess that the Storm Titan is not frozen or asleep? The Storm Titan may even be imprisoned for all we know.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
buzz123432 on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
Well the Fire Titan is sort of frozen on top of the Great Spyre, and the Frost Titan is only asleep.

I would only guess that the Storm Titan is not frozen or asleep? The Storm Titan may even be imprisoned for all we know.
Ah, but Bartleby sung all of Children to sleep. I would imagine it would be similar to the Frost Titan. The Dragon was kind of "frozen" in a giant rock casing- but think about Lava as it cools it hardens. I think that in essence that is what happened to the Dragon Titan as it slept. It cooled down slightly and hardened.