Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who DOESN'T have a Rite Aid near their home?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
ugh... i want to buy the 20$ gift card with the defender pig pet. however, unfortunately, there is no Rite Aid near my home!!! message to wizard101! plz make it like crowns! buy the gift cards at a store, or buy them online and instantly redeem them! plzzz! there is only a few days left for the Protectors set!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
CalebKulez wrote:
ugh... i want to buy the 20$ gift card with the defender pig pet. however, unfortunately, there is no Rite Aid near my home!!! message to wizard101! plz make it like crowns! buy the gift cards at a store, or buy them online and instantly redeem them! plzzz! there is only a few days left for the Protectors set!

*used to work at a Rite Aid*

I didn't know they had those sorts of things. Then again, I avoid that place, they overcharge for most of their stuff and pay their employees as little as they possibly can while making them do more work than they're being paid for.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
All the Rite Aids were closed where i live.
And every Seven Eleven I check (4) said they didn't carry any cards at all.
I really want the Defender Pig Pet cause it'd be super helpful with my arena dueling.
I agree, i wish KI would let us purchase a code online or something. Also now that the Defender Pig is no longer available i'm very upset.
If possible maybe you could let the pet up for purchase on Zeke's items list for crowns?
Just a suggestion.

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
Thanks, KI! I knew it wouldn't be long till they reached major retailers!!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
I don't even know what rite aid is... i don't have one in my city at all. i wish kingsisle would use more popular stores like Walmart or Target.

Administrator
As I said, read the most recent announcement we made please.

* Blockbuster® (Release date - June 29)
* Best Buy® (Release date - July 15)
* Wal-Mart® (Release date - July 27)
* Toys “R” Us® (Release date - August 3)

Otys wrote:
I don't even know what rite aid is... i don't have one in my city at all. i wish kingsisle would use more popular stores like Walmart or Target.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Any news for your Canadian players will blockbuster or wallmart be selling them in Canada?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
As I said, read the most recent announcement we made please.

* Blockbuster® (Release date - June 29)
* Best Buy® (Release date - July 15)
* Wal-Mart® (Release date - July 27)
* Toys “R” Us® (Release date - August 3)

Otys wrote:

But will the cards that were available at Rite Aid (Smarty Piggle, Battle Pig) and 7-11 (Sturdy Dragon) be available at the other locations or just be new cards, like the Blockbuster (Blue Dragon) one?

The fact that Blockbuster only has the Blue Dragon, is a bit disapointing, as it means that the other are still unavailable to me and Mend Minion really isn't something that I need.

I understand for promotional reasons, the exclusitivity of some types might be required for some retailers, but those retailers need to be nationwide and so that they are available to everyone.

-p

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
WOOHOO :D

Thanks KI! There is a Blockbuster and a Toys R us store near my home., in Australia. Canberra the capital of Australia.

Would there be info on the card of what the stats are? I've already got the dragon with the power pip card. It is past 30th June so I was wondering what the next stats are for the dragon, piggle and defender pig so I know which pet to get next?

Regards,

Maryanne