Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other world would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
There are already 14 worlds and I was just wondering what new world might come out in another update!

What world do you think will come out? What world would you like to see?

I think they might make an Underground world and I would like to see a Town world where it's in a suburb area and unlike Marleybone the houses are lighter and the sky is lighter.

–Sarah Strongshield

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Ever since Celestia came out I have wanted to see an Australian world, so hopefully that will be coming someday.

I'd also like to see a southeast asia-type world, i.e. the coastal areas of Thailand and the Philippines. The different areas could be different islands, with dungeons based on some of the stunning temples in Thailand.

A Hawaiian world would be cool, but idk how they would make it distinguishable enough from the floating land in CL. A world based on the Amazon jungle would also be great, but again they'd have to make sure it was somehow not like the parrots' areas in AZ. :P

Survivor
Aug 19, 2014
I'd like to see worlds from different time periods. I thought maybe one arc could involve is building a time machine. I think I like your underground idea.. That could be the world where we discover the time machine. I think it would be cool if the inhabitants were dwarves, and we get Dwarven armor and big battle axes. Enemies could be shadow, crystal monsters trying to steal the time machine from the dwarves secret vaults. We could also encounter evil automatons that turned on the dwarves. The world would be huge underground dungeons, caves, and cool Dwarven kingdoms all spread out in deep underground mines. World name: Underfell maybe?
My ideas also involve the time machine. After getting it, there could be a more magical world (not sure what) but they possess some kind of magic that will activate the time machine or something). After that, we could travel into the near future to a world that resembles future Wizard City.
This world would be called Wizardopolis. It'd look like a modern New York City, with huge buildings, modern streets and common people. Gear would be business suits, and modern day soldiers gear. Another idea is a Gotham themed area, where we become the sidekicks for a vigilante. This could also give us superhero themes gear which could be cool. Next, we would go to the world Planet X, a very futuristic world, home to an advanced alien species. Gear would be sci fi battle armor and mecha-suits, and wands would be energy swords and laser guns. I think spells for this world would also be sci fi themed.
Finally, the last world id call Primordia. It's the first world of the spiral, and we use technology from Planet X to travel back this far to face the final boss: Kaos. He's literally all evil, meaning by beating him we end all evil that ever was to come out from him, ridding it from all future worlds.