Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What if the Wizard turned Evil?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Hello all. So, I was thinking about some things. I was wondering something. I'm not that far in the game, but I have something to say. So, there has been speculations about a new world called, "Empyrea" and how people say this will be the next world after Mirage. That may be true, but I have something to say that will probably do with the future story and world, and possibly a new idea. What if the Wizard, that you play as, gets turned over to the dark side? evil even. Back in Wintertusk, mother raven said, "I can no longer discern the purity of your heart and truth of your intent, but mark my words carefully..." What if this if foreshadowing that you, the wizard will be turned to the dark side? You have fought Morganthe, to Old Cobb, and even Malistaire. You have even went undercover as part of the shadow queen's army in Khrysalis. Who says you can't be forced into the shadows? I think it would be an interesting twist in the story to be honest, You, this hero, who is the savior of the spiral, but suddenly get corrupted. Here's the thing though, if this happens, my idea is that you will get confronted by your teacher and you will have to fight them. For instance, if your teacher was Lydia Greyrose, she would say, "Oh dear my student! What kind of magic did this to you?" and you would have to fight her. The Teachers would have about a good amount of health, but very strong. But I don't know, that's just a theory, I hope you guys reply to this, It'll be very interesting to see what you guys have to say. Cya!

KyleRavenBladeLv.93