Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Annoys You?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
anoy me?

1 warlords :) (even my friend warlords)
2 crybabies wether they lose or win. they still complain.
3 bearing a warlord. you know that reprt option. they use it cause they lose.
4 pvp in genral. the system can not match up right a vlv 90 vers a lvl 20 come on now.

non pvp.

1 people that port and do not ask. ( you know your boss has like 300 life left and someone ports in and wack new enemy. then there friends port and now you worse off then you where alone!)
2 spells there to far and few between.
3 The commons and wizard citty. (this is a game not a dating serves! come on take it to your houses so questers can get through the area with out a 10 min job through the commons!)
and for 4 and 5 Refur to non pvp #3

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
What annoys me is how people think life wizards are just walking mats you know to walk all over. Like when a persons health is like 2164 or higher and their original health is 4568 they tell me to heal them crazy.then when the person knows I'm about to attack or saving to attack they make me heal them like I'm a minion ugh that burns me up

Survivor
Aug 08, 2013
Port, Flee, thanks for getting that 3rd guy in there for me to battle, especially if I'm almost done and have very little health.
After round 1 of battle:
I need healing!
Me: "I can't"
I need healing!
Battle orders: Use healing spell on (insert under-prepared for battle wizard here)
Katherine GriffinSword LVL 40

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
FIZZLE! And being an initiate and getting with a grandmaster in pvp

Survivor
May 01, 2010
The word Noob . I don't think anyone would like it if some one called them a noob so why would they. Idk. It's a big problem peoples feelings are getting hurt. Well here's something not everyone plays 24 7 or is a high level. And they should remember defeating lost souls in unicorn way and realize they were once a " noob" . Like when you just starting the game today and your running to ceron nightchant and you walk pass the arena and some one comes up to you and calls you a noob right off the bat what would you think. On my behalf I think that is just a rude and crucial word.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Blackdarkchocolate on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
The word Noob . I don't think anyone would like it if some one called them a noob so why would they. Idk. It's a big problem peoples feelings are getting hurt. Well here's something not everyone plays 24 7 or is a high level. And they should remember defeating lost souls in unicorn way and realize they were once a " noob" . Like when you just starting the game today and your running to ceron nightchant and you walk pass the arena and some one comes up to you and calls you a noob right off the bat what would you think. On my behalf I think that is just a rude and crucial word.
I agree with you. However, what bothers me more is that "noob" refers to cheaters or, in a very basic term, trolls. The term that should be used is "newb", meaning an innocent beginner. I, too, believe it is very wrong to attempt to humiliate another because they are of a lower level. This can also sometimes lead to bullying, which is a dreadful result.
I do hope that others will read this, and help to stop some of these problems. Thank you.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Shannon Skybreaker on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
In the game, what annoys you the most? I'd really like to hear your responses.
~Shannon Skybreaker
people who want people to ask before joining battles its an mmo for crying out loud and espirit and sorrowful life sets giving incoming healing instead of outgoing seriously why?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
The PvE Master on May 28, 2013 wrote:
1. Weakness. (Especially when your about to defeat a mob!)

2 Tower Shield (I just hate it when ice enemies spam their shields. Ty poison!)

3. The old defeat and collect quests. (So glad they got rid of that.)

4. People going into a dungeon with me and instantly leaving. (I hate that.)

5. Beggars. ( Don't know em, don't gift em.)

6. Death shields. ( Don't need to explain why.)

7. Myth Imp. (Disables my 2 schools, death and life.)

8.Earthquake in PvE. (Hate it.)

9 Bad juju. (When used against me XD)

and my most annoying thing in this wonderful game is.....

10. BOSSES WITH A MILLION HEALTH!!!

That's my list of things that annoy me. :D

Hunter Wildcatcher level 71 and
they leave cause their trying to solo and you keep joining their countdown

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
That on the friends list there is a button saying ignore friend, if you accidently do this when you click unignore friend they are deleted. I have lost my most dearest friends and have been looking for them.
My character name is Angela StormCatcher two of my dearest friends names are Christopher FairyStrider and Llewella RavenHeart. I will keep looking

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Shannon Skybreaker on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
I agree with you. However, what bothers me more is that "noob" refers to cheaters or, in a very basic term, trolls. The term that should be used is "newb", meaning an innocent beginner. I, too, believe it is very wrong to attempt to humiliate another because they are of a lower level. This can also sometimes lead to bullying, which is a dreadful result.
I do hope that others will read this, and help to stop some of these problems. Thank you.

~Shannon Skybreaker
For the record. I'm with you on the wrongful humiliation and bullying. It's not fun. It's not nice. Although the interesting thing is that both "noob" and "newb" derive from being new to something. One took a more insulting turn than the other and that's somewhat interesting. Anyhow It does bug me when people use both versions of the term incorrectly when a little looking into things could prove that 'insult' wrong.

Note: I look at all incarnations of the term, noob, as meaning new to something or beginner

Joshua Starflame
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
1 - Beggars - for anything - crowns, to use you as a port, hatching
2 - Bullies - see above ^ I can't stop you from asking but don't cop an attitude with me because I reserve the right to refuse
3 - Pet fails at mega
4 - Bosses that start with 7 power pips while we're stuck with the same old 2 - and sometimes one is just a white pip
5 - "I need a boy/girl" - I have both male and female characters so ...
6 - foul language - I play this game with my children, you might think it sounds cool but you only look like you got zero home training - there is a time and place for everything and wizard city is not it
7 - the very limited selection of pet names
8 - I need a tapestry to the pet pavilion

Explorer
Sep 11, 2012
Bad grammar in-game, or anywhere else for that matter, annoys me to no end; even If they "got their point across" (I really hate that excuse).

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
I agree with Angela. I, too, lost a very, very special person because I thought the ignore button was to be used only when you didn't want to be disturbed. Learned the hard way, it deleted this person. No telling what they are thinking now. Hope someday to find them. I wrote to support with the suggestion, that to protect the innocent wizard who doesn't understand exactly what this button will do, that when you click on Ignore that the system will prompt a response like "Clicking this button will remove this wizard". I mean, after all, how hard could that be. There is enough silly messages that don't serve the purpose, so why not put in a good message? Also suggested a "Do not Disturb" option for being online but not receiving messages just pet pavilion does when training, in that it says "player did not receive your message, try again later". Why not simplify and say "Pet training, message not received" so we know what the heck are friend is doing.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
- Beggers
- fizzling spells
-friends who delete you for no reason
-people who report you for no appparent reason at all then you get banned
-people who say i am a spammer for healing and shielding. Really? Thats what they're there for people! To help us stay alive! you have to admit. They really DO help you.
- people who talk behind my back when i'm standing right there then when i ask what they were talking about they act like they are all innocent and it was nothing bad.
- innapropriate people

Sorry if you think i am copying you!
Nicole Blueleaf level 33

Survivor
Nov 29, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
Running quests that you have to run through the whole game to get to what you need.
Doing a quest that takes you where you just was in another quest or needing a mob you just defeated.
People that complain when you join their battle.
People that flee when you are in mid battle.
Cheating bosses.
Low xp.
Guess what? I'm one of those people that 'complain' about when people join my battles. Why? Have you ever been in a battle that you want to solo and almost have them defeated only to have someone jump in (on purpose) just so that they can get credit for it? I've even had someone jump in and wanted me to do all of the fighting. I defeated the one I was initially fighting (this was in Unicorn Way) and decided to stand and watch while he fought the one he dragged in. He wasn't fighting. He just kept passing. So I told him: "Fight or Flee - I am NOT fighting this for you."

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
that you cant earn training points more often
(I wish someone other that zeke with a little bit easier quests than find things that almost nobody looks for and they are always small and in ridiculous place)

Laura Mythhunter

and lvl 44

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
1. People who expect me to drop everything and help them with all their quests without helping me at all

2. Pvp puppets.
3. The jade army pvpers/jadezillas
4. Rude people
5. People who beg for crown items

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
-beggars
-pvp trash talkers
-losing a close match to a boss
-people asking for winterbane
-wild bolt
-earthquake
-shatter
-spells with stun
-max gold
-when storm wizards go all out
-ice resist for fire
-steal ward when you have an ice absorb
-glitches such as getting trapped in something
-commoners
-when someone is summoning a spell and it automatically turns you around
-rebirth
-myth minions
-spectators that trash talk when you are battling in pvp
-Cyrus Drake(the myth teacher)
-running into an unexpected battle
-when computer stops and you turn into the street
-running out of mana in the middle of a battle
-people who ask you to gift them, and when you say you don't have crowns, they remove you
-false reports
-weakness
-fizzling
-pets that overheal
-sirens
-defeat and collect quests
-bosses that cheat
-the ice minion(uses ice shark and it is rank 1)
-when you train a pet with your best snacks and it gives something lame like mana gift,or nothing
-pvp puppets
-the jade gear
-insane bolt(but sometimes it can be funny)
-the storm minion(stingy, selfish)
-people in the commons who say "i need a boy/girl"
-morganthe(when will we fight her?)
-big mounts
-people who constantly ask for help even when you say you are busy
-wizards saying "stew pet"
-the price of sunstone and aether, and the rarity of amber(hard)
-lame loot from very hard boss
-when a teammate flee's
-complainers and warlords
-when a low level gets a critical because of their pet or the winter boots(very annoying)
-when a boss uses a shield of your school when you are about to defeat him
-the ice shark and fire shark only cost 2 pips(and it does 375-435 damage) seriously?!
-low experience for doing a hard mission
-rude people
-when people use faces the way it it is not intended to be used, such as" are you stew pet O_o" or "they are noobs :o"
-storm accuracy
-show offs
-farming and never get the mooshu gear
-running out of character space

That is What Grinds My Gears(lol)

AngelCloudand HunterBlade

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
people trying to nerf and make stuff no pvp also people who think you have to ask before joining a battle

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
First of all, hi Shannon!
Second, I don't like it when people go "I'm so poor, could you get me a mount?"
Why would they be playing on a computer if they were poor??
Also, that is real money, not something that you win on the game. Also, some of them follow you around it you must ignore them if they do so.
-Ashley DeathFlame
Balance Level 67

Champion
Jul 04, 2012
-Weakness
-Morganthe
-Beggars
-Noobs joining your battle
-Grisletusk
-Celestia
-Zafaria
-Krokotopia
-trash talkers
-getting pulled into battles
-pets
- wizards
-tower shield
-Mirror lake
-People who bully
-people who think they are high when they are level 10
-false reports
-"can you bring me to winterbane?"
-When people overuse "XD" and "lol"
-When your teamates flee
-Jabberwock
-prometheans
-People who think they're awesome
-crowns
-Quick sell
- Trial of the spheres
-Malistaire spamming banshee

Thats about a fourth of how long i could go on.

-Angela Gem

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
-defeat and collect quests
-fizzles
-beggars
-braggers(show offs)
-boss cheating
-people who port to you constantly for no reason
-getting pulled into battles
-the spell weakness
-people who take advantage of chat filter and find a way through it
-people who join you in a dungeon then flee

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Hmm let's start.

1.Beggars.
2.Cheating bosses.
3.People who just stand around in the commons like their cool or something
4.People who make fun of mutes.
5.Low levels who ask for a girlfriend/Boyfriend.
5.People in the bazaar and other common places who make fun of low levels.
6.Warlords who act like their someone better then someone.
I have much more but I LOVE the game.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
1. Winning a battle in a "defeat and collect" quest and reading that I didn't collect whatever. Blah!!!!!!!!!
2. Fizzles.
3. People who join my battles at the very end and drag more baddies in. It's especially annoying if they then attempt to dictate what I spell to cast; umm, no! I didn't ask for your help. I don't need your help, and you should know that considering you watched my battle until almost the end, you vulture.
4. The big ugly friend request box that takes up the entire screen. If I do not know you, if we have never even had a single conversation in the game I'm not adding you as a friend. Period.
5. Snooty Belladonna Crisp in Wysteria.
6. How easy it is to get pulled into unwanted battles in Marleybone.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
the most annoying thing is people joining a battle at the last sec just as they are all dead their is now one more come on people ask before join a battle it does not take 5 seconds

Miranda