Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Annoys You?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Shannon Skybreaker on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
In the game, what annoys you the most? I'd really like to hear your responses.
~Shannon Skybreaker
I absolutely hate people who beg,
foul language and ones that think they are so (good and all)
also people so like to spam earthquake or stuns etc.

Sincerely, Dylan 95 ice

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Merle Ambrose... I get so fed up with him saying were his prodigy and everything but then never says were better than him but always sends us to do stuff...

Survivor
May 11, 2013
I pvp and created a storm just for this reason!!!

I went first and he feint me then next round he critical and insane bolt!!!!

His hit was around 9k!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Noah Ravenspear on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
dude if you are looking for amber, Elik Silverfist (he runs the bazaar) sells some. It's under the 'all cards category'
Amber is to rare, why would anyone sell it, though I'd be so happy if someone did. Not only that I'm pretty sure it's a no auction item. Though one of the three people at the arena sells it for 5,000 tickets.

William DeathStone level 78

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Creatures that aren't Balance School hitting me with Weakness and Black Mantle. Ice School Creatures spamming Tower Shield (had an instance in Wintertusk where one had 5 Shields). Trying to navigate the ramps in Marleybone without getting into useless fights. Useless Polymorph Treasure Cards that I can't sell or give away and have to delete. Limits on crafted items (Carousel, Mannequins). Um...cheating bosses. KI's skewed view of mathematics vis a vis our stat percentages. Did I say cheating bosses? Yep. The Bazaar.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Having absolutely no control over pet training - no way to get better than 50% odds for any good outcome, ever.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
What annoys me… (in no specific order)
-Earthquakes
-Fizzles
-Collecting things from enemies
-Weakness spells

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
I get annoyed when I level up and Merle calls me and has nothing for me. I go out of my way from quests for nothing! I even looked up why he does it on the FAQs. It says he is checking that you are paying attention to your studies. Just take that little thing out!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
People who are accepting to enter long dungeons such as Waterworks, but are quitting halfway through. I also dislike the big roaming mounts all over the place :-/
I hate the giant mounts too! When I'm in the commons talking to somebody, people with mounts join in, the huge ones like the T-Rex and stuff. I can't even see who I was talking to when that happens!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
that Death Ninja Piggy spell that gets used to much in Avalon.
how nearly every boss in Krok gets the Weakness spell.
about to kill a boss for my Chimera pet with Judgement and he uses Efreet the same round.
level 5's thinking they good cause they can get warlord by buying Triton tc.
people complaining about pvp
and the list continues. just so much makes me upset about this game. can think of 100 reasons why this game makes me want to quit, but can think of 1000 reasons why I love this game.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
Running quests that you have to run through the whole game to get to what you need.
Doing a quest that takes you where you just was in another quest or needing a mob you just defeated.
People that complain when you join their battle.
People that flee when you are in mid battle.
Cheating bosses.
Low xp.
Lolz I can agree, don't forget when you get caught in a battle and they get mad too for no reason.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2012
I wish you would automatically get a resist to your own school and every level it would grow(like your life points do)!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
It annoys me when people beg you for crowns all the time. Also when you are nice and give people tc when they promise something in return, only to find that they defriend you and disappear. Also to follow that when they get all judgy with you saying you are going to trick them when it turns out they end up tricking you instead. Aloe when you really need a card to work and it fizzles. Finally, when people are constantly walking around saying, "I need a boyfriend/girlfriend." I mean come one it's a game designed to do quests, train pets, have cool clothes, ect. Use your heads people!!!!!

Survivor
May 04, 2013
How easy it is to get caught in battle in Marleybone

Survivor
May 14, 2011
When you try to turn of a trippy corner and get caught in battle, such as Tanglewood way in Wysteria.
I find it worse on a big mount(harder to maneuver and easier to get caught)
so I use small mounts, like wings.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
Scarlet Hawk on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Oh and I forgot:

3) The end key. Why did you choose that to be your go to Commons button? I'm always going to the commons whether I like it or not, just because I've misplaced my finger trying to go forward. It once happened in Waterworks! I had to walk back there just because of the end key.

K, I think I'm done complaining!
I know right!!One time, I soloed this boss and he was hard, I had to collect something, I pressed the end key by mistake, and I went to The Zocalo (Boss was in Azteca) and I ragequit.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
My List of "What Annoys You"

1. Weakness in low level areas (Dragonspyre)
2. Low Level Beggars
3. Guardian Spirit in pvp
4. Jade Gear in pvp
5. Spell fizzles when you need it the most
6. Satyr fizzles!?!?!
7. Collect Quests (Mostly when you don't keep collecting)
8. Hatching but never getting the perfect pet
9. Jabberwock.. why? just why?
10.Why is it so difficult to get Hades Gear?
11. Gladiator Special attack in Mount Olympus
12. How OP storm critical is. Nearly impossible to block without 200+ block
13. Low levels shouldn't have Critical till at least Celestia
14. How often fairy cast (Fixed)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
People in the commons who constantly say "I need a girl" or "I need a boy"

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'm not sure if some already posted this, but I HATE the Did Not Collect quests!!!!!!!!!!! It's a waste of time and it makes run around all day and rage.

Charles Nightsword, 39 See you in the Spiral (or not)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2013
Here's a few things that are REALLY annoying in Wizard101...

1. Someone joins, then automatically flees once another enemy joins the battle.
2. Fizzling when the spell is a defeat or victory situation. (I normally fizzle in those types of battles)
3. Collecting. No. Just no please no...........Worst quests ever.
4. Lastly, the most annoyingestnest (not a word) thing of all, is........... Those storm bosses. They can really kill you in the first few rounds if they set up correctly.

James FireBlood level 67 , See you all in the Spiral!!

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Shannon Skybreaker on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
In the game, what annoys you the most? I'd really like to hear your responses.
~Shannon Skybreaker
Being a level 83 wizard who can trash just about everything in the spiral universe all by himself, and still being called a "young wizard"!!!

My character has now become a full knight of Avalon, rescued worlds, beaten Malistair, trounced untold bad guys, can beat any of the Ravenwood professors with one hand tired behind his back and probably teach all their classes better than they can...

And yet...

My character is still considered a little kid, not even a teenager, and is called a young wizard.

Even if, for some unconcivable reason, my character managed to do all of that under the age of 13, at least he's owed the respect of no longer being called by the same title that the brand new newbie wizards are called.

Even the world leaders of various places given him more respect than the Ravenwood wizards - and he's saved their precious city, and their precious reputations, multiple times.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
tanda1 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Being a level 83 wizard who can trash just about everything in the spiral universe all by himself, and still being called a "young wizard"!!!

My character has now become a full knight of Avalon, rescued worlds, beaten Malistair, trounced untold bad guys, can beat any of the Ravenwood professors with one hand tired behind his back and probably teach all their classes better than they can...

And yet...

My character is still considered a little kid, not even a teenager, and is called a young wizard.

Even if, for some unconcivable reason, my character managed to do all of that under the age of 13, at least he's owed the respect of no longer being called by the same title that the brand new newbie wizards are called.

Even the world leaders of various places given him more respect than the Ravenwood wizards - and he's saved their precious city, and their precious reputations, multiple times.
Well they do call us young wizard since we are still young.... well younger than ambrose at least....

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Doom Lord on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Amber is to rare, why would anyone sell it, though I'd be so happy if someone did. Not only that I'm pretty sure it's a no auction item. Though one of the three people at the arena sells it for 5,000 tickets.

William DeathStone level 78
Man I hate it, seeing all thes posts about how amber is "so rare". I had three if them when I was around lvls 13-30 (have no idea how I got them, and all I'd gardened in that time was dandelions) finally I got fed up with them taking up space in my backpack and sold them [not in the bazaar because there they are a non-tradeable item]. Now seeing everyone who would be glad to have even one I feel stupid for doing it.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
What annoys me the most in wizard is Belloq in WaterFront. I looked up ways on how to defeat him and i tried these ways and they didn't work. Please KingsIsle downgrade Belloq in WaterFront and make him less OP. Another thing is that I can't get Fossils, I can't buy them, and I can't transmute them because Stone Blocks are never in the Bazaar. Please KingsIsle can you put Fossils in some worlds so i can craft some items.