Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

yes, i agree, you should be able to use your furniture in the home, and be more interactive in the worlds your in XD!...

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
PrincessShelby wrote:
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

yes, i agree, you should be able to use your furniture in the home, and be more interactive in the worlds your in XD!...

I agree too, but that would maybe make it a little more laggy. :(

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
mat567010 wrote:
well i think that every house should have a dule area because in arena there are lots of wizards and you got to wait for a battle or in the ranked match its ramdon who you fight because there is only one way to join if you want to do teamwork.
if there is a dule in the house you can invite people to fight ( practise or ranked )
I agree, but not everyone likes to duel, so maybe if YOU want this to go into the game and some people will like it and not like it, and somethings make it a little more laggy for people, and also some people can't get houses because they don't have a lot of gold or crowns, and it may take up room in houses.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
stormvale wrote:
Ideas I have

Pets:
How about they get some experience when ever they help in battle it does not have to be much I would settle for a point or two, If I do that maze game one more time
I can deal with the way mixing is and the cost of hatching if I could level it faster

Pet skills I am not asking to know what they are, but when we level them could we possibly choose between the two columns? Pick if we want a Derby talent or not, you could make it that if the pet does not have derby talents it can not race

Also for training points what about an option to buy them back one at a time, in the opposite order you bought them

The Mounts could we possibly dye the Saddles and Bridles?

That is all for now thanks for reading

I agree with most of it! I would love to dye my mount like Royal Lioness it would be nice if I could dye my mount to be the same colors as my outfit that would be cool!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i have some ideas that could improve wizard101
1. it will be much helpfull if we could add some cl houses because all the ather worlds got houses
2. wizard101 houses could have an arena ( ranked or practise ) because
in arena in ranked you need to wait a long time so you could fight someone and you can't choose who you want to fight and in the house you can do ranked matches and you can idvite people i mean that all the houses should have at least one arena like the Epic Bundle
3. i thought that it would be match more helpfull and more fun if we could trade
tresher cards ( i know we can trad cards ) crowns, gold, houses,houses items, pets,hats,cloths, shoes, wands, items
4. i though that it would be match more fun if we could go to the past befor malistair got evil and his wife died and we could learn what made him get evil
5. wizard101 could have another mount:
the mount can fly in the air not on the ground
the mount could breave fire
in battles the mount could attack the enemy befor you use a spell it could attack 100 damage and it can do ice fire storm death life myth balance 100 damage
you can name your mount

i hope you like my ideas and will come to the game

Survivor
May 27, 2009
i have the best idea ever! okay so you know how furniture is useless?WELL HOW ABOUT LET US INTERACT WITH IT! you can sit on chairs, lay in beds, eat food, and other stuff.

Sophia Dreamblood

Survivor
May 27, 2009
some people are unhappy with their hair and sometimes just want a new do, so why not make a wizard101 hair salon? we can replace the old pet shop in the shopping district.

Sophia Dreamblood

Explorer
May 25, 2009
ok these are my ideas

1. get to change your hair i hate mine :(

2. have level boosters please

3. could there be a code that ambrose gives out when you pass Marleybone the code has secret stuff that comes like say a special house a mount permanent and some cool stuff! oh and if you pass other worlds higher than krokotopia and wizardcity you get 1 code :) :D :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :D :D

4. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) have different movements!

ok thats all and I'll probably sumbit more thanks and quote please :D

Taylor DaisyStone
Master (43)
Fire :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :-) :-)

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
jon1919 wrote:
I think there should be arena with minions to fight and while still keeping old arena but arena with minions do same rank as regular arena because when i do 1v1 i keep fighting grandmaster storm wizards and they bolt me :(.

They have the pet derby. Minions are not with us all the time. we summon them to help us and then they go back to where they came from until we summon them again.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I think being able to put houses in the shared bank and putting treasure cards i the shared bank would be cool. That basically make it everything besides the non-tradeable things in game. i have 2 awesome houses on my death but i don't play her and i don't have a house on my storm but i do play her. I just need the two houses on her because i always want to show then and have parties at then without having to wait 2 min every time i go somewhere in the house.

:) PS
I didn't read past pg. 1, i didn't have time
sry if i am redundant <-- repetitive.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
I think being able to put houses in the shared bank and putting treasure cards i the shared bank would be cool. That basically make it everything besides the non-tradeable things in game. i have 2 awesome houses on my death but i don't play her and i don't have a house on my storm but i do play her. I just need the two houses on her because i always want to show then and have parties at then without having to wait 2 min every time i go somewhere in the house.

:) PS
I didn't read past pg. 1, i didn't have time
sry if i am redundant <-- repetitive.
your right and you have a brilliant idea but what do you do in partys because what i see is that you only talk and i don't even see what is good about partys in wizard101

Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
mip77 wrote:
ok these are my ideas

1. get to change your hair i hate mine :(

2. have level boosters please

3. could there be a code that ambrose gives out when you pass Marleybone the code has secret stuff that comes like say a special house a mount permanent and some cool stuff! oh and if you pass other worlds higher than krokotopia and wizardcity you get 1 code :) :D :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :D :D

4. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) have different movements!

ok thats all and I'll probably sumbit more thanks and quote please :D

Taylor DaisyStone
Master (43)
Fire :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :-) :-)

yea i agree. I made this account a long time ago so i don't really like how my wizard looks anymore. maybe if we could change appearances once a level or something. Also, i wan to change my account name because i don't like it.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121433 well in this post there are some wizard101 christmas ideas but a lot of the add on ideas are having the wc covored in snow during christmas or a house snow related

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I think there should be a new beach for wizard101 where you can get beach cloths like bathig suits, tanktops with shorts,and pets from eart like puppies, kittins, rats, and stuff like that. but back to the beach part its could be a place where we can all hang out and go in the water. also you should make it so you dont have to wear a hat girls could have a head band or a flower in there hair but the beach still would be a grate thing for all of us to hang out at. so plz try to put it on the game. :D :D:D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
you should make a quest for christmas from santa to find one his raindeer in grizzleheilm but it has been kidnapped by a boss and you have to fight it to get the raindeer back. then when you finish the quest stanta will give you a white raindeer mount that makes you go 40% faster.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Sanhen1 wrote:
After the new update for the pet expansion came up, I was thinking that it would be pretty awesome if there were pet size or pet friendly furniture. Especially now that we can have pets in our homes and I love decorating my house, I think it would be a great idea that would go along with the new pet expansion. :)
i agree what could be better than having a pet bed for you pet

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
packers19960 wrote:

I concur. Interaction with housing items (besides crafting and arena in new palace), please.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i have came up with a new spell called mixed and here you can find out what it does:
1. it is too all schools
2. it can do fire damage 1000 ice 2000 storm 2500 death 2600 life 599 ( for 3 rounds) myth 1500 balance 3000 moon 2100 star 1100 sun 2900
3. you must be level 60 or more ( i know max is level 60 but if they add more levels )

here you can make up your own spell:

name:
what i does:
how is it called:
what level u need to be:
what school is it for

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
i think for a new world it should be EARLY WIZARD CITY in this world you get to see all the teachers for when they were students. You get to see who there teachers were and train from them and learn early move (ex.life you can summon a weird lion or tiger creature from the jungle) you can even see Ambrose when he was an adult not an old man, you even meet malistare again but as a kid. The bad guy of this world can be an old king or someguy who abuses his power and puts wizard city of great disorder terrible time

Hope you like my idea

Survivor
May 10, 2009
shipleyv wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I agree, or at the very least, paid members should get a substantial discount or a way to convert gold to crowns. I was also thinking, that there could be a series of quests, like the zeke ones, where if you succeed, you get 1 month free membership OR 1000 crowns which would be a major incintive for all players to play more to get the free month.

I agree, at least give paying members a discount on crown items or a way to convert.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
it would be nice if i could get a bowl from my inventory with pet food and give it to my pet, and make it fetch and groom it. i just dont like it when there are these happiness bars, and ya have to keep it filled. that would be a waste of time to always be caring for ya pet instead of doing your quests.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
Have you noticed that there are variants of spells such as meteor and blizzard? Could there be a death variant of that is called plaque and does the same thing but does lasting damage?

Survivor
May 05, 2009
mat567010 wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.
ye buying traing points by gold now that is cool

Yeah thats a good idea, i hate paying out for corwns just so i can get all my training points back. :(

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Add another character slot. There are 7 schools of magic and only 6 character slots, so there's no way a player could try out all the schools of magic without deleting one or creating another account.