Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Website and App to bridge character viewing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
Could you create a website and an app that link to an account so it shows their wizard, level , armor, pet, items in inventory, and pvp stats, You could even make the crown shop available though that portal as well. That would give us ways to share our info, and what we are doing in game.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Do you think it takes a lot of time and money to build an app like that? I'm curious.
I keep waiting to see a WizardBlox, and a Dueling Deigo, (and so on,) app in the Google Play store, but I wonder if it's not cost effective or it's too difficult or what. Applying your idea to a new app is good,- really good, but I wonder about their mini-games for the Google Play store, too.
I like your idea, and I'm really interested in the mini-games being turned into Android apps. It seems like a natural progression of an expansion of the game's products to reach more people, and be playable for people who only have android devices.
Maybe they aren't compatible as something build-able,(?).
I'd like to see your idea built. It's a good idea. :)

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
JohnLightforge on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
Could you create a website and an app that link to an account so it shows their wizard, level , armor, pet, items in inventory, and pvp stats, You could even make the crown shop available though that portal as well. That would give us ways to share our info, and what we are doing in game.
Yeah good idea.... I can't even open my wizard being busy and my lap top broke..