Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

warning might spark hate by myth wizards

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i dont see how you are apart of the schools
fire ice.... fair enough
life death... alright..
storm....myth..... how?

fire ice storm... elementalist... makes sense
life death... myth.... spiritualist....

honestly i feel myth was tossed in to just be a 7th and fit the fact magic is mystical... and myths main focus is conjuring... or terms lightly.... resurrecting.... which is death...

i know it's there to give minotaur and cyclops a reason to exist, same as greek/rome mythology a logic to be in.... but dragons, ice giants, titans, pixies, fairies, Cthulhu, lochness monster(levy) sirens, are all mythological creatures, yet arent myth....

another thing, earthquake..... way to powerful to be 6th pipped, should be swapped with Orthorus, would also fit the whole 7th pip is your second aoe spell.. and on following note, earthquake isnt even myth related.... it's better off being life, since it's deals with the earth and nature... and i know the removing blades and traps is a good thing.... but it's just shatter and enfeeble..... a storm spell

lastly i know this is a game made back in sept 2008, and before that is was a card game used as models for the actual version, and even then dragonspyre wasnt out yet, and a bunch of mechanics.... and it's a game for kids/ teens, and this is coming from an 18 year old, but come on!
anyone else get this feeling?