Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Voice Restore

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Please Restore Aunt Eunice's (Dworgyn's Aunt) old voice, it sounded more creepy and Ant/Aunty. If you can't restore her old voice, can you please tell me what was wrong with the old one?

Please & Thank You?!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Blaze03554 on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
Please Restore Aunt Eunice's (Dworgyn's Aunt) old voice, it sounded more creepy and Ant/Aunty. If you can't restore her old voice, can you please tell me what was wrong with the old one?

Please & Thank You?!

I wish they would just restore all the old voices.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
frostednutella on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
I wish they would just restore all the old voices.
Same here, but I do like Penny Dreadful's newer voice. The old one was high pitched, and commonly used.

Back to the matter at hand, what was the point of changing Aunt Eunice's voice, it sounded more hostile and cunning?! This new one sounds like a NPC from Marleybone!! I know they also changed the color of the water in that area, I would imagine it was to have it look more like Darkmoor than the Wyrd. They would have to change the music as well to get out of that "Wyrd" style.

Anyway, I always use to laugh at the way the old voice actor would say "See, Aunt Millicent, there's the horrid little scapegrase intruding in our garden. He wants to take our Dworgyn away"

I am sorry for being passionate about this game.