Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Voice calls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Wouldn't it be awesome if we could add voice calls to Wiz I reckon it would be an awesome idea.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
I could see this being a complete disaster. It would basically be the arch nemesis of the chat filter, as you really can't filter voice calls. People would easily abuse this feature. If I were to say anything, stick to Discord, Skype, or TS.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
Hey Ryan!
I would also love to have voice calls and be able to talk to people I am fighting it would help better coordinate and build relationships through the Wizard101 game, Although then we have to look at the reality of the situation, Wizard101 was built with one of its purposes of keeping children safe from the online world, And adding such a feature would be impossible to monitor making many kids vulnerable, Not to mention how hard it would be to integrate it!

- Evux (Lvl 51 )

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Voice calls would be cool but it would also add a lot more that moderation from KingsIsle that I don't think they really want to do. I believe a better option would be to just make a Discord group with your friends or find a Discord server that has a lot of Wizard101 players in it.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Ryan Deathbringer on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
Wouldn't it be awesome if we could add voice calls to Wiz I reckon it would be an awesome idea.
I have a bad feeling people would exploit this and bully younger players, and you can use voice chats like Skype or Discord to talk with your friends anyway.